Who?!

Kriti hugged me. She put my both hands around her waist and tightened the hug. I had never experienced such a tight hug. It nearly chocked me to death, but it didn't matter now, all because I was in the arms of Kriti.
We parted after a long time. And then, we left the sets.
We drove to the hotel Kriti was staying in. We had our dinner in the hotel's restaurant.
After the dinner, Kriti took me to her room. As we entered the room she whispered, "I hate this room."
That wasn't a bad room. It was a royal suite, and was beautifully decorated. I was busy in finding what was wrong with the room.
"Why? What's wrong?", I asked, as I couldn't guess anything.
"Um, you won't believe me.", she said and bit her lower lips.
"Common sweety, is their anything that you said and I didn't believe?"
"A lady attempted suicide in this room. I heard so."
"What? So what?", I asked not getting it yet.
"Stupid! Her spirit still horrors this room. I heard so."
I was blank for a moment. In about a couple of second I burst out laughing.
"Really? You believe in what you hear? You are so innocent.", I fell on the bed laughing.
She slapped my left leg and went to the window, looking outside.
I stopped laughing as I realised that she was actually disappointed with me.
I went to her and hold her arms, from behind.
"Hey? Angry?", I whispered slowly, near to her ear.
Suddenly, she bet me with her left elbow on my stomach. It pained a lot.
"Kriti, man! Common, I was kidding.", I cried in pain.
She turned and looked at me.
"Awe! I was joking too.", she smirked and went to the bed.
After a couple or four seconds, I was all right. I went to Kriti. She was standing near the bed and looking at me.
"OK, so you are saying that there is a ghost here. Right?", I asked, mischievously.
She nodded so fast.
"OK, so you want me to stay here tonight?", I teased her raising and eyebrow and rubbing my chin.
She playfully pushed me with both her hands on my chest.
"Stop saying such double meaning things and go.", she said giggling.
I went to her, and hold her arms. I kissed her on her forehead. I saw a smile on her face.
I went out. And while closing her room's door, I saw her smiling and waving. I smiled back, and shut the door.
I drove to my hostel, and went to my room. As I entered the room, I saw Jeet and Sid sitting with huge books on my bed.
The stared at me.
"Bro, suit? Weren't you wearing a T-shirt and jeans today afternoon?", Sid asked looking at my outfit from up to down. I had forgotten that I had worn something else in the morning. But, that really didn't matter.
"Yeah! Actually Kriti and I went to night date, and she made me change. Anyways, what's up? It's nearly 10 PM, you both must be in your dreams right now.", I said looking at my wrist watch.
"Really? You are allowed to stay awake till 10 and date your girlfriend, and can't we even study till 10.", Jeet smirked.
"No, I mean...", I was about to say when 'study' word haunted my mind.
"Oh stop acting like mother.", Sid said.
"Guys what? Study? Without me?", I nearly screamed.
"Without you..? Are you the education minister?", Jeet smirked again.
"Jeet stop smirking. Guys, I too wanna study.", I cried.
It's unfair. I can't lag behind. I too wanna score good in IQ test. I thought.
"Then, why did you go to the date?", Sid narrowed his eyes.
"Hell! I have give time to her. But what about you two? Aren't you my friend?", I cried.
"OK, so then Jeet, please tell me, who was there today afternoon studying in the library, covering himself with piles of books?", Sid smirked at me.
"But...", I was confused what to say.
"Yeah. But..?", Jeet pretended to expect me to continue even though he knew I wouldn't.
"OK.", I gave up.
Jeet went to bed and Sid slept in our room.
I wanted to study, that's why I stayed awake till about 1 AM in the morning. I slept after that.
I woke up. With half blind eyes, I searched for my phone. As soon as I felt it, I grabbed it and dimmed its lock screen to see the time. It was 9:13 AM. I saw the notification bar, there was an icon of missed call. I unlocked the phone and scrolled it down. There were 3-4 missed calls of Kriti.
I saw the 'User Profile' status, it was 'Silent'.
Hell! Varun. I hate you! How can you do this? You had already promised a year ago that you won't keep your phone in silent, but you are a sick promise breaker! I hate you! I cursed myself.
I called her back twice, but both the time the phone said that her phone was engaged.
I thought she would obviously call me back later, so I got up and went to the washroom. I freshened up and changed my outfits. I went to the library.
Taking all my reserved books from the librarian, I headed to a table, when I saw SUDO. I went near him.
"SUDO? You said you aren't participating, than what is this serious study for?", I asked, sitting near him.
"Bro, prom party has been cancelled and replace by Talent Competition. So therefore, I don't have to dance, and now I changed my mind.", SUDO winked at me.
"Talent Competition?", I asked, confused.
"Yeah! It's a competition where you may perform with whatever you've got. I mean whatever you are talented or good in.", SUDO explained.
I made up my mind to give a guitar performances with my signature guitar lids.
I studied till 4 PM. I went to the parking lot with my car's keys. I had to go to my dad's home. All my guitars were there. I had only brought my acoustic guitar to the hostel.
I got into the car and drove to may dad's home. As I drove in a good speed, but carefully, I reached there by two and half hours.
I parked the car in my dad's mansion's basement. Locking the car, I got out of the basement. Suddenly, I stopped. I had forgotten about Kriti. She didn't call me back the whole day.
Where is she? I thought and took out my phone. I tried to call her but it was yet engaged.
As I entered the mansion, I saw two people sitting in the huge drawing room.
It was Kriti and a good looking guy sitting near him. I stopped right there.
"Varun? You, here?", a voice came from my left.
I looked to see who it was. It was my brother. He wrapped his hands around me. That was strange. He had never done that before.
Kriti and the guy stood up. I don't know, why did they stand. Was it by seeing me or my brother?
My brother walking pulling me with him. We reached near Kriti and the guy. The guy was good looking, tall, had beards, he looked gentle but had a huge size.
"Meet my friend, Arjun. Arjun Kapoor.", my brother pointed the guy.
As I heard that my eyes widened.
"What? Arjun?!", I screamed.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey friends!
The reason I updated this chapter right now is because, I felt like many of you didn't like my previous chapter. Cause it was a bit short and embarrassing too.
Anyways, so finally here's Arjun's entry.
Excited? Haha!
Also, did you like the new cover for this book? I didn't like it that much, but this is the final cover change.
Keep voting and comment.
Please vote the ~INTRODUCTION~ chapter (First chapter).
Love you all. xx