Talent Round

It was all about the whole competition. We decided that Priyanka would meet Arjun in the talent round it self. This would be a golden opportunity. We had our treasure hunt which went very good. Like before all the 16 of us were equally divided into 4 groups. And Sid and I was in different groups. But this time my team won the treasure hunt and it was an amazing feeling. I was now waiting for the talent round.

At the talent round:-
Everybody was present. Contestants were in the backstage. I was very worried. Not about my performance but about Priyanka to do her job perfectly.
I had practised very hard to sing Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides.
The band is not that good, but still this song of them rocks.
I started getting ready for my performance. I was confident that I would do good but I was quite unsure about Priyanka. I was waiting her to come and sit near Arjun and Kriti who were already sitting in the audience' seats.
By the way, Kriti looked flawless. She wore a black crop top with 'U.S Bae' written on it in bold, silver fonts. Half of her fair belly could be seen. But she looked amazing with blue skinny jeans and hair was tied up in pony tail.
Actually, her beauty is always unexplainable so I just fail to explain her looks perfectly.
I peeped from the back stage and glanced at audiences to see if Priyanka was there. I needed to call her and re-explain our plan.
Suddenly someone from behind tapped my shoulders.
"Hey.", a voice called and I jumped due to fear.
"Hi. Hey!", I said as I realised it was Priyanka.
"You are okay?"
"Yeah. But just a little bit nervous."
"About your performance?"
"Um. Actually, about you."
"Chill. Nothing will be wrong. I can handle it."
"You sure?"
"Yup."
"Anyways, did you get the spy camera?"
"Yes."
"Plan?"
"Revised."
"Beauty?"
"Always the same. Perfect!", she said and we both giggled.
"Okay then let me start. Cool?", she asked me.
I nodded and she went to the audience seat.
It was Alia's performance first. She danced in 'Shaandar' song and there was a special appearance of the Bollywood actor; Shahid Kapoor, who danced along with Alia.
My eyes was at Arjun and Priyanka. This time may be due to nervousness I didn't focus at Kriti much.
Priyanka had attached a spy camera on her shoulders. And as the colour of camera and her clothe both were black so it couldn't be noticed so much.
Suddenly some one kicked on my bum. And that pained a lot. I partially jumped on the stage. Hopefully no one noticed.
"What the f...", I turned and was about to bash whoever did it, but I stopped when I saw it was Sid. And the most irritating part about him was that he was laughing so damn hard.
"What's your problem?", I shouted at him.
"Woah, bro! Can't you hear the announcement? It's your performance in 2 minutes.", he shouted and again started laughing.
"What?!", I screamed so hard. There was a 'beep' on the table near by. We both glanced at it and saw it was my phone. I went to it and unlocked when I saw it was a message from Kriti.
It said; Hey luv! Dsperatly waitin fr ur prfrmance. Bst of luck!
"Bro, why are you smiling?", Sid asked me as I mentally finished reading the message. I wondered he had a good timing.
"Actually it's Kriti's message.", I scratched my head and smiled.
"Ooo!", Sid 'ooo-ed' to tease me.
"Anyways, take your guitar and go to the stage.", Sid said handing over my guitar and pushing me to the stage.
Everyone clapped as I entered.
There were my drummers and other musicians ready to play the song.
There was a mic on a mic stand. I went to it and said, "This isn't dedicated to only one person. This is dedicated to all the students of St. Teresa's and we..", I stopped for 1/4 second, "are...", and then shouted on the top of my lungs, "the fallen angels!"
And I started the music, along with the other musicians. I sang the whole song and then bowed. Everyone applauded several times even during the song.
I was happy that they liked my song.
I was so much focused in the song that I forgot to see Priyanka and Arjun.
I quickly went back in the back stage and called Kriti. She recived the call.
"Love it was awesome.", Kriti screamed in the phone and I was again smiling.
"Thanks, sugar."
"My pleasure."
"And yes. Would you please come to meet me in the back stage?"
"Now?"
"Yes."
"Okay. I'm coming."
She ended the call and I texted Priyanka.
Hey I hav called Kriti now talk to Arjun.
I got a reply in seconds.
Ok.
Kriti hugged me from behind.
"It was awesome.", she kissed me on my nose and I pecked her on lips.
"Why did you call me?", she asked breaking the hug.
"Actually, I wanna tell you something.", I narrated her about our plan to Kriti.
She peeped at the audiences and saw Priyanka.
"Okay. So it is her?", Kriti asked looking at Priyanka.
"Yup."
"She looks pretty.", Kriti said turning back at me.
"Yes she does.", I said sighing. I intentionally sighed to make Kriti feel jealous.
Suddenly she punched me hard on my stomach and I was nearly dead there.
"She is pretty but not for you.", she said and went to Sid. I couldn't help but smile. That was really very cute of her to be so 'J'.
"Hey , 'J'!", I hugged Kriti from behind as she was talking to Sid.
"Who the hell is 'J'?", Kriti asked with a weird expression.
"You.", I said.
"What? And what does 'J' mean?", she turned at me.
"Oh I forgot that you are NRI. 'J' means jealous.", I teased her, and she pushed me back.
"Shut up. What do you mean? 'J' isn't used in U.S.A? Ofcourse it is used.", she asked a question nd answered it herself.
"Yes, ma'am. Seems so.", I teased her again and we both laughed.
After the the talent round ended all the contestant were called on the stage.
Dean came up on stage.
"So, let me name the final five.", Dean shouted and everyone clapped.
"Alia Bhatt.", He shouted and everyone jumped applauding.
"Varun Dhawan.", Dean shouted again and everyone applauded. The person who screamed the highest was Kriti. I could hear her scream in the back stage. I looked at Sid and he giggled. It was a sure thing that he too heard Kriti explode.
"Siddharth Malhotra.", Dean shouted and everyone clapped.
"Jeet Khurrana.", everyone clapped.
"And finally, Shruti Pathak.", everyone clapped again.
Shit! Shruti? I hadn't seen her the whole year. I was shocked when I heard her name. And honestly, we all had forgotyen about her.
Sid, Alia and I looked at eachother.
"I had totally forgotten about her.", Sid whispered.
"Me too.", I whispered back.
"And I thought she left the school.", Alia whispered at us.
We were eagerly waiting to see her when she came forward in the row of the final five.
It was like the 'Dhadang! Dhadang! Dhadang!' moment shown in hindi TV serials.
She was totally change. And actually I had seen her but never knew it was Shruti. All because she had a totally girly look. She looked beautiful. Not more than Kriti or Priyanka or Alia and nor more than Sana. But still she looked beautiful, atleast a lot better than her previous tom-boy look.
"Oh teri!", Jeet screamed. But fortunately only some of us could hear it.
Jeet looked at us. We all looked at eachother.
"Shit!", Alia whispered.
"She is totally changed.", I whispered.
"Yes. She is.", Sid whispered.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please do vote, comment and keep reading.
Love you guys!
Bye! xx