Jealous

I woke up. Another morning without Kriti. I so missed her. Sometimes I felt to fly to New York, but then I thought where would I search her. New York is such a huge city. But I was in the hope that she will return as she promised me.
I got freshened and wore my clothes, and left for my morning class with Jeet.
We were at the corridor of our hostel when he asked, "Are you and Alia dating eachother?"
My eyebrows automatically raised. "What? No bro. Not at all.", I said defending.
"But now-a-days you both are so close.", he narrowed his eyes.
"No we made friends, just friends."
"You sure?"
"Yeah! Completely!", I said with big round eyes.
Fine.
Alia and I sat together in the class. I felt quite unsecured about others but it was okay. I was helping someone. That's what Kriti wanted.

2 Months Past:-
Common man! I feel like I am actual boyfriend of Alia. Sid still didn't wanted to apologise to Alia. I don't know it was his fault or Alia's but in a relationship a guy is to apologise even though it's not his fault.
And the most tragic thing was after that night I never got any other messages or calls from Kriti. I don't know how am I still alive.
I really still love her. And as much as the day passes I love her more and more. People forget faces after a minute. But I still remember every single spot on her face vividly. Maybe because she had no spot on her face.
No! Let's be serious. I still remember her face.
I got up of my bed. I looked at the time it was 7:05 AM. Since, last two months I was used to waking up early morning. I really couldn't believe that love could change a person. But waking up in morning didn't had any relation with love, then how did love change it.
Uff! I can love but I will never understand it. I thought and sighed.
I wish I could go back two months and meet Kriti back and never end that long drive.
Every morning I used to give at least five minutes time so that I can think about her.
I got ready and kicked Jeet as always. He hardly sometimes woke up by himself or always I had to wake him up.
I got freshened up. And came out. I saw Jeet sitting and rubbing his eyes with one hand and scratching his head with other.
"Common, you woke up like 15 minutes ago. I went to washroom when you were rubbing your eyes and scratching your head. And you are doing the same till now.", I said getting irritated.
He jumped up from his bed and went to the washroom patting my left shoulders with his left hands, "Chill bro. Don't get irritated in such small things."
That was true that I used to get irritated in even a tiny thing since Kriti left. I put on my favorite pair of dress. I loved it. It was lucky for me. I don't know how, but I considered it as my favorite clothes.
Jeet came out of the washroom and wore his dresses. I packed both our bags. Being honest, I used to treat Jeet like my slave before. But now I felt like he is my only best friend. I helped him and he too helped me in everything. Seriously, sometimes I felt these all kinda weird.
We got out of the room after being ready. As I got down the stairs I saw Sid on one side of the stairs and Alia looking happy on the other side. I thought they patched up. But not so soon, Sid was just following Alia and watching each an every thing she did. Well, I guess Alia enjoyed getting so much attention from Sid.
Jeet rushed straight in the corridor patting my right shoulders with his left land. Maybe he had seen his dream girl, Sana. Before I could say anything he was vanished. I didn't think that their relationship would last for even a week but now it's two months past.
"Hey baby.", Alia tangled her right hands with my left.
"Hi.", I said in a flirty voice to show off Sid.
"Um. We've got class after half an hour, so let's go somewhere else.", she said.
"Sure. Well today I've got a big surprise for you that normally everybody can't afford.", I said throwing sharp words at Sid.
Alia narrowed her eyes. She was actually disappointed by my sharp words. She didn't wanted me to insult Sid. But I don't think that it was any kind of insult.
I kissed Alia's cheeks, just to show Sid. I bet he had gone total red till now.
We went out of his sight. He didn't follow us. That was quite weird.
"I bet Sid's engine is producing black gasses.", I said and started laughing hard whipping around.
Alia narrowed her eyes. She looked confused about what I said. I stopped laughing at once.
"I meant, he might be very angry.", I said to assure that she wasn't disappointed.
Suddenly, I felt somebody's hand on my shoulders from the back I turned back to see who it was. As soon as I turned back everything blackened in front of me. I heard Alia screaming.
After a second I realised that somebody had punched me on my stomach. It hurt a lot.
After an other second I saw Sid in front of me. He was actually looking like a villain, with his head a little bit bent to right and he was panting with anger.
I still managed to smile.
"Stay away from Alia.", he shouted.
I still was holding my stomach and smiling. Maybe he got irritated with that smile, so he tried to punch me again but this time he couldn't. Alia had stopped him.
"Jealous. Eh?", I said with another wicked smile.
As I said that he came forward to punch me but Alia pushed him back.
"Just go away.", Alia shouted at Sid.
"Alia I love you. I can't see anyone getting close to you.", he said making a puppy face.
"Me too Alia.", I said from her behind raising my left hand up, pretending to be more wicked.
"Just stay away from us. Don't ever try to interfere in our relationship.", Sid shouted at me.