Date With Kriti

I called at 3 PM.
Kriti: Hey VD.
Me: Kriti, today's date is going to be totally romantic. So where something royal and beautiful. That's gonna suit you, princess.
Kriti: Awe! That's so sweet of you. Thanks.
Me: Love you. Bye!
Kriti: Don't you know, I'm engaged? If Arjun comes to know you are saying e those three words, he will piss you off. **Giggle**
Me: Oh madam, yeah! I had forgotten that you are engaged. Sorry ma'am. Anyways, I had said just two words not three.
Kriti: Haha! Very funny.
Me: I know. And the day I will be in New York, I'm gonna piss him off. How dare he is trying to marry you, against you happiness.
Kriti: OK, OK! Calm down, my prince. Nobody can even touch me till you love me.
Me: Yeah!
Kriti: Okay bye! I might be disturbing you.
Me: Yes you are.
Kriti: What?
Me: Haha! Just kidding. And make it a point, I LOVE YOU.
Kriti: Love you too. **Kiss**
Me: I am gonna smash your phone.
Kriti: What? Why?
Me: You just kissed him.
Kriti: Haha! Bye.
Me: Bye!
She ended the call.
I concentrated back to the book. I wasn't disturbed by any calls. I was so much concentrated in the book, that I had forgotten something. Suddenly there was a buzz on the table. I realised that my phone was ringing. As, I was in library, I had kept my phone in 'Meeting' mode.
I looked at my phone, kept near the huge pile of books on the table I was sitting in. I took my phone in my grip and looked who had called. It was Kriti. I quickly looked at my watch, it was already 5:45 PM. I slapped my forehead with my right palm.
I quickly received the call.
Kriti: VD! Where are you?
Me: Just coming, baby. Two minutes and I will be there.
I heard Kriti sighing. She ended the call. I quickly got up, keeping the pile of books in hold to the librarian. I rushed outside. I jumped over the railing of the corridor, running all alone to the parking lot, over the huge green ground.
I quickly rushed to my car taking out the keys from my pocket. I started the car and in a high speed I drove to Kriti's hotel.
I parked the car and rushed to the reception. I didn't know in which room was Kriti staying, so I was about to ask when someone knocked my shoulders. I turned back to see who it was.
As I turned, I saw Kriti. She was wearing a beautiful light pink gown. She had done a fish-tail braid. As it was evening as the sun was setting, orange sun light kissed her face. OMG! She looks like a Barbie princess. I thought. I don't know why but I love watching Barbie fairy tales. They are just amazing. But, I don't know why boys feel shame watching Barbie, and girls tease them if they watch.
People say girls want a love like the heroes of Barbie tales. Well, how will they find such love until boys don't watch those movies and get inspired by those heroes. Either the girls should marry a girl, if they want a love like that, but have issue with boys watching those Barbie movies.
Anyways, she looked beautiful. I just went blank. I didn't speak anything and kept on staring at her face like a fool, until she brought me into my senses by clipping her fingers in front of my eyes.
"Huh?", I said foolishly.
"What's up?", she said giggling with a confused expression.
"Nothing. I mean I'm sorry for being late. Actually I was so much concentrated in my books, and also the pressure that I gave to myself for the competition, and...", I said in one breathe remembering that I was late and I had to apologize, but she stopped me.
"Okay stop! It's OK.", she said smiling.
"Oh! Thanks.", I said smiling sheepishly and scratching my head with my right hand.
"I like that.", she said.
"Huh? What?", I asked confused.
"I like when guys scratch their head with an apologetic expression even when it's not itching. That's really very cute.", she said and pointed at my hand which was still behind my head scratching.
I quickly put it down and she giggled.
"Let's go.", I said wrapping my right hand around her shoulders.
"Wait, you came like this? You said today's date is going to be a romantic one and had asked me to wear royal. Isn't it? What about you? Is this a royal dress?", she complaining making a face like a small baby girl, looking at my outfit. I had even forgotten to wear a better dress. I had worn a red, tight, half sleeved T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.
"Oh. I'm sorry.", I said again scratching my head. She looked at my face and again started giggling covering her mouth. I was confused for a second, and then I realised that she was giggling because I again had started scratching my head. I quickly put my hands down, this time glaring at Kriti.
"You said it's cute.", I said glaring at her angrily.
"Sorry!", she said trying to stop her giggle.
"Anyways, no problem I will take you to shopping.", she said coming back to the last topic.
"Really?", I said like a five years old child jumping to go shopping.
"Yes, baby.", she said and pulled my cheeks with both her hands, taking my head left to right.
I smiled.
It was getting darker. We drove to a mall nearby. I thought it would be difficult for her to sit in the car with the gown, but she did everything so smoothly. We entered the hall. She had tangled her left hand with my right hand. We entered a shop. The shop was all about three piece for men.
I let her select a nice suit for me. She picked out a black coat, with black shiny shirt and a black cloth pant. I went to the counter and paid. She wanted me to change right at that time, so I went to changing room and got changed. I kept my T-shirt and jeans in the packet where the suit was packed.
"You're looking handsome.", Kriti said smiling and resting her left palm on my right cheeks.
I smiled back.
We went out of the mall. I had planned a surprise for Kriti. I drove halfway and stopped the car. I took out a clothe and handed it to her, "Take wear this and blind fold yourself, I've a surprise for you."
"You put it.", she said handed it back to me.
She turned to the window of the car. I wrapped it around her eyes and tied a nut with it, to tighten it.
She turned her head towards my direction as she could guess where I was sitting. She smiled at me. She looked so beautiful that I felt like kissing on her lips. But I looked front and started driving.
We reached the destination.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Oo! I'm so excited for the next chapter. The next chapter is gonna be a bit steamy and romantic. ;)
Next chapter, will be all about their date.
Will update soon.
I have published a book which is all about Siddharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt's romance. All because I've got a lot of vote for the couple, to write a story on them by most of my lovely readers.
Read it! Intro part published!
Name: Arranged Marriage
PS: Varuniacs don't worry. After 'Student Of The Year RETURNS', I will be coming up with another Varun's story too.
And anyways, I watched 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'. Gosh! It's so amazing. I'm so in love with that movie. After all, Sonam is my favorite actress.
I thought of writing a Varun and Sonam love story. What say? Haha! Just kidding. But comment, would you like to see Varun and Sonam onscreen together?
Love you all!