Meeting Arjun

I didn't think about anything, I straight went to him.
"You, bull! How could you ever think that Kriti can be yours? How dare you try to marry her against her will?", I shouted and slapped him tightly.
Suddenly I was slapped on my back. In a second everything blurred and suddenly, I realised that I was still there standing with my brother. I realised that all those what I had said to Arjun and slapped him was just an illusion.
Again my brother slapped me on my back.
"Varun?", he said.
"Yes!", I said like a student responding to his roll call.
"He wants to shake hands with you.", my brother said calmly.
I looked front, when I saw Arjun stretching his hands.
"Oh!", I said and shake hands with him.
He smiled. I let out a fake smile.
"Nice meeting you.", he said.
"Yeah. Same here.", I had to say it.
I wanted to break his hands when I shake hands with him. I really hated him so much.
I looked at Kriti. She was blank. Neither she was sad nor was she happy.
They sat back on the sofa, when mom entered. I went to her and touched her feets. She blessed me. We hugged.
We went to my room.
"Why did you come?", mom asked, as I hadn't informed anybody that I was going home.
"Common mom, can't I even come here now? Has your elder son given you so much love and satisfaction that you have forgotten me?", I teased her.
"Shut up, idiot! My love will always remain the same for you. Don't ever try to tease me in such way again, you naughty lad.", mom pulled my nose.
"Ah, mom! Common, can't I even tease you?", I made a puppy face.
"No. Now, tell me why did you come here. Not obviously to meet any of us. You never remember your home until you've got some work of your own.", she made a disappointed face.
I hugged her.
"Mom, chill! I'm all yours, sexy.", I winked at her.
See playfully slapped me on my cheeks.
"Shut up!", she giggled.
"OK. Mom, anyways where are my guitars.", I said coming back to the point and looking here and there searching for my guitars.
"I've kept them in your cupboard.", she pointed at my room's cupboard.
I opened the cupboard and saw that my guitars were still shining.
"Mom, wow they are shining like I use it everyday. You've cared for them so much.", I said taking out all of them, one by one.
"Whenever I miss you, I take these guitars out and clean them.", she said.
Wow! That's so sweet and emotional. I thought.
"Thanks, mom. I love you.", I said going to her and kissing her forehead.
She smiled and hold my cheeks.
"Love you, too. Come down, in five minutes, I will finish cooking your favorite chicken dish.", she said going to the door.
"What? Five minutes? Isn't that too fast? I mean, you used to cook it in twenty five minutes before, isn't it?", I said getting my guitars' cases out of my cupboard.
"Yeah. But, the ingredients are all ready, so today it won't take so much time.", she said.
"Thank you so much, mom. I am fed up of that chocolate now.", I said and sighed.
"What? Chocolate cake?", she said.
"Um, I meant café's snacks.", I said pretending to correct myself.
"Oh okay.", she said and went down.
I packed my guitars. I took them all with the help of one of a guy who worked in our house. I took them all and went to the parking lot. We kept them all in my car's storage, and came up.
I saw, Kriti, Arjun and my brother were still there talking. Kriti looked at me. I smiled at her. She smiled back. She signalled me to come and sit with them on the sofa. I signalled her back that I would be coming after I had my meal. She nodded.
I walked to the dining room. I saw mom making the food stuffs ready on the table. I silently went to her and hugged her from behind.
She slapped my arms.
"I was nearly dead.", mom smirked.
"I love you, mom. Thanks again for the dish.", I said.
I saw that my food was ready. I dived into the chicken. I was too much hungry.
"Wow, mom it's awesome.", I said struggling hard, spitting out some foods out as my mouth was fully stuffed with the chicken.
"Thanks.", she smiled.
I ate the food. I went to the living room and saw that those three were still there. I sat near my brother.
"Hey, so tell me something about you.", Arjun said realising that I had joined them.
I hate you. I wanted to say.
"Um, nothing. I love guitar, that's it. And I'm studying Business management in St. Teresa.", I said.
"Oh, yeah! Your brother, Rohit and I studied in the same college.", he said.
"Cool.", I said, letting out a fake smile. I wasn't at all interested in any of his words.
"Well bro, tell me how did you and Kriti first meet?", Rohit said to Arjun, and my blood boiled.
"Um, nothing much. We met in our dad's meeting.", he said. I saw his smile fading, because he had forcefully married her.
"And how did you both fall in love?", Rohit asked. I don't know why was Rohit interested in their personal life so much, but I wanted Arjun to be insulted cause Kriti never fell for Arjun.
"Um, slowly.", Arjun said. His face went red. I was first time happy with any of my brother's work.
"Anyways, Kriti you say, how did you both fell for each other?", I teased her. I wanted her to say that she didn't love him.
"How did you know her name?", Rohit asked suddenly.
I used my brain as fast as I could.
"Bro, you just asked Arjun about their first meet, right?", I said.
"Oh yeah!", he said sheepishly.
We all giggled. I wanted Kriti to answer but she had already forgotten the question.
I got up and went upstairs, to my brother's room. I met my sister in law, as she was pregnant she was resting in Rohit's room. I liked her. She was not at all my brother type. I greeted her 'good bye' and came down.
"Bro, I gotta go, bye.", I said to Rohit, and was about to go to mom's room to say her 'bye'. I thought that Arjun and Kriti was staying tonight cause it was very 11 PM in the evening.
"No, wait. Take them too. They don't have a car. Arjun landed from New York today afternoon, so Kriti and I went to pick him. They are staying in a hotel near St. Teresa, drop them too.", Rohit said, stopping me.
"Fine.", I sighed. I didn't knew should I be happy or sad, cause I was taking Kriti along me late night but also there was Arjun.
I greeted mom a 'good bye'.
We three got into the car, and set off for St. Teresa's.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey friends.
I know I was telling that I am not going to change my book's cover, but I changed it again. So now, I feel like the recent one is good. What say?
And guys also, after this book I am about to write a Varun and Sonam fan fiction. You will love it too.
I know some of you wouldn't love to see them together but please do read.
Bye.
Love you all. xx
Comment, Vote and meet you next weekend.