Long Drive (FarmHouse)

We entered the car. As soon as, we entered the car the sky went cloudy.
"Wow, I love such weather.", Kriti said shivering with a smile, and her eyes shut tight.
I smiled back.
I gave her iPhone. I was about to start the car when suddenly, she said, "Wait!"
"What now?", I said, mentally groaning, but didn't exposed any such facial expression.
"Selfie."
"What?"
"Come here.", she said and put her right arm around my shoulder, and pulled me nearer. The feeling was awesome.
I looked at her confusingly.
She took her iPhone and opened the 'Camera' app. She changed the camera and brought it to front. We clicked around 5 different selfies. Those 3 minutes were my life's best moments. We were so close. She pushed be away gently after the selfies were taken. I started the car and started driving.
After a minute I said, "Do you have any ex?"
"'X'?"
"Yes."
"Are you crazy? Only English set of alphabets have 'X'"
"Oh common, I didn't meant that 'X', I meant ex, ex-boyfriend. Any?", I said, getting irritated.
"Oh.", she said acting stupid. She continued, "Umm. Being honest, yes I had a B.F. But I don't want to repeat that chapter of my life again."
"Trust me."
"It's not about trust, it's about forgetting the past."
"Ok, don't. So you believe in love."
"Yeah.", she said, looking down towards her feet.
"Oh. So that means you loved him very much. Isn't it?"
"Yeah."
"Why did you broke up then?"
"Don't wanna share."
"Cool. Fine. When did u...I meant...", I said trying to ask the date of her breakup.
"When I was in 11th.", she said, reading my mind.
"What? 11th standard? And you are single since then."
"I believe in love but...", she said looking towards the window and continued, "...but I never gave it a chance since then."
"Why so?"
"I never met a guy, besides the guys from high class families."
"So? Aren't they good?"
"I believe that the rich guys are bad."
"What? Am I?"
"No. You aren't. But you are the only rich guy whom I trusted after my breakup."
I blushed as she said that. I was glad that she trusted me. Though she didn't notice me blushing.
"Drop it.", I said. I continued, "So what do you think is love?"
"Umm. Happiness."
"No, I meant which love do you believe in; Love at first sight or...", as I started throwing out options before her she stopped me and said, "Not definitely, love at first sight?"
"Why?"
"Common that's not love, that's just a feeling of attraction that is lust. Love happens after you fall for someone knowing him or her for more than a year or simce a very long time."
I thought and groaned mentally - Man! I can't wait a year.
Getting out of my thoughts, I said, "Wow! That's amazing. You've got a very good mentality.", even though I didn't like it.
"Thanks.", she said expressionless.
We remained silent untill we reached our farm house. As we reached she asked to enter the farmhouse. I wondered why. But, after entering she said that she wanted to go to washroom, so I showed her the direction. After 5 minutes she came out. I felt that she was really sad so I asked her to sit near me on the bench where I went and sat, after we came oit of the farmhouse, which was near the pool. She came and sat, keeping a slight distance between us to avoid physical touch. I got an idea to make her feel good so I asked her to sit for a while and wait. I had heard that girls loved flowers so I decided to collect some for her and gift her, as to make her feel better.
She silently noded looking towards her lap, as I asked to wait. I went all around the house searching flowers. I found roses; white and red. I plucked out one each. I searched for more and found many other. I plucked out each of different species and quickly tied it up with a small, slim stem of a plan, removing all its leaves. I was happy that finally I finished it. I walked towards the pool and when I reached there I saw tears dropping from Kriti's eyes. I could easily feel that my topic about 'Ex' was bad. I went near her and said, "Are you alright?"
She quickly, removed her tears with her hands and looked at me, and nodded. I understood that she had not noticed me coming. I gave her the buch of flowes, as soon as she noded and said with a smile, "This is for you."
But I felt that giving her casually was a bad idea so before she take it, I pulled it back to me and went right infront of her. I fell into my knees and streched my hand, that was holding the bunch, and smiled. She saw that and giggled with her wet eyes. That smile on her face made me so happy.
"That worked", I said whispering to myself. She didn't notice me.
"So let's go out. And enjoy.", I said. And as it was cloudy,.the sun wouldn't harm us.
"Sure.", Kriti said, with a smile and got up.