Long Drive (Beginning)

VARUN'S P.O.V:-
The next day nobody had to wake me up. I woke up myself. It was 10:00 A.M. and I was like - OMG! Kriti and me. Both. Together. Alone. Wow! So close. Just an hour.
I got up with a jerk and freshed myself. I totally tore my muscles above the teeth, while brushing. Cause I wanted to smell good infront of her.
I was so happy. I just put on my favorite blue skinny jeans and a lose, full sleeved, white, V-necked shirt. I pulled the sleeves till the bottom of my elbows. I wore my Nike shoes. I dressed my hair, and sprayed it with my hair spray. I sprayed my favorite deo, 'Addiction', all over my body. That exhausted Jeet and he started making ugly expressions and pinched his nose to avoid that strong smell all over the room. In excitement, I kissed him and greeted him bye, and went off to the parking lot. It was 10:30 A.M when I glared at my wrist watch. I ran downstairs. I ran towards the parking lot. And then realized that I had forgotten my keys. That was the most embarrassing moment I had ever been through. I ran back upstairs in the 3rd floor of our hostel. When I reached our room I was panting like anything. I bathed with sweat. So I again undressed my shirt and rubbed all my body with towel. I again sprayed my body. I saw that Jeet was still sleeping. And just to tease him, I sprayed the deo all over him. He just kicked me and covered his face with a pillow. I smiled. I dressed my self back and sprayed again. I was about to leave and I again realized what I was actually back in the room for. I took my keys and went out and again realized that those were the keys of my Ferrari. I again went back and took my SUV's keys.
All those didn't bothered me. Cause I was so badly excited for that long drive. I looked at my watch, it was already 10:45 A.M. I jumped due to excitement. People near me didn't matter at all. I rushed towards the stairs and went downstairs, when suddenly I slipped and my ankle twisted. I screamed out of pain. Anyways, again the thought of long drive struck my mind and I went again rushed down forgetting the pain. When I reached the parking lot, I saw that Kriti was already there waiting. Man! She looked prettier. She wore a dark-blue printed lose one piece, with a slim white belt tied up to her waist. She left her hair straight and open with a slight puff in the middle. She also was wearing a pair of heel-less sandles. Seeing her, my pain vanished. I walked towards her blindly, but my leg pained so much that I couldn't walk normal at all even though I wanted to.
"What happened? Why are you walking like this?", she said seeing my weird kinda walk.
"Nothing. Just slipped and fell off the stairs.", I said unlocking my car.
"What?", she screamed, at the top of her voice.
"What?", I said with a cofussed expression.
"And you still want to go to a long drive.", she explained what she was actually talking about.
"Common, just a minor injury.", I said as to calm her down.
"You're sure?", she said witha n innocent face.
"Yes. Completely.", I said with a smile, to reassure that I was fine, although I wasn't.
"Okay.", she said with the same expression as she had before.
I smiled and went the other side to open the door for her. I opened it and bowed as if I was her servant. She smiled and sat. I closed it and went to the other side, to sit on the driver's seat. We had a complete silence until we drived out of the college compound.
"So where are we going?", she said with a huge, big smile exposing all the teeth she had due to excitement. As she said it I stopped the car to have a clear conversation. Maybe she too understood that so she didn't enquire.
I smiled. "Umm. Somewhere very far from Dehrahdun.", I said with a wink.
"Where?"
"Umm. I've got a farmhouse, which is 4 hours far from here if we go on SUV."
"Farmhouse? But we gotta return today itself."
"Don't worry. We're not going to go in. Near the house, the scenery is awsome. So we gonna spend an hour there and return back."
"Wow! Seems so exciting.", she said with the same smile, shaking her hands.
I smiled and giggled, and started the car again.
We started our journey. After a half hour silence. She said, "So you gonna participate in Student Of The Year this year as well?"
"No, that's just for first year's students."
"Oh.", she said expressionless.
The next half an hour we remained silent. My heart was throbbing like it was the first day, when I met Kriti. Afterall, we were all alone, between the dark woods.
Suddenly she said, "Stop!"
I put on the brake at once.
"What? But why?", I asked after the jerk due to the immidiate brake.
"Shut up and get out.", she said in a commanding voice, and opened her door and stepped out.
"But...", before I completed, she slammed the door at my face. I sighed and came out of the car.
She was standing at the edge of the road. I went near her. For a minute we maintained silence.
"What?", I said.
"What?", she replied.
"Why did you call me outside?"
"Take this and click some of my pics. I find this place reallly awesome.", she said and handed me her iPhone.
I smiled and went backward. I gave her a signal to start posing.
She started posing, not like a model but like a casual cute girl with a smile in her every picture.
I was impressed again. Finally the photo shoot ended.