Clash!

And there he was I saw Sudo (His name is actually S-U-D-O, but we call him Sudo cause his name is very much long. Anyways I forgot his real, long name, as I got a habit of calling his Sudo. He is a pretty fat guy with spectacles and always has a bag carried. I wonder does he carry the bag even when he goes to toilet!) and his best friend Lucky (He is a Sikh Punjabi guy with un-cut beards and a pagdi.) They both are best of friends. Jeet too noticed them. We four were actually very close. We smiled at eachother as we made eye contact. Maybe Jeet had got some work with them, so he said me "Umm. Bro I will be right back, just stay here." tapping my right sholder lightly and walked towards those guys. I gave him a puzzled look. He stopped and turned back. "Umm. If you've got some work you may go, it will take a preety much long time for me with these lads." he said, but my puzzled look continued. I analyzed his words after 10 seconds again in the brain, as I was wondering about Alia again. "Jeet? Meet me in the parking lot." I said calling Jeet. "Cool" Jeet said and continued his conversation with Sudo and Lucky. I went downstairs. I reached the ground floor of our building and was now walking along the corridor. Suddenly, I saw something that made me burn. I was as hot as the Sun due to anger. My face turned emotional. The thing I saw was that Sid and Alia were sitting at rsiling of the corridor with happiness in their faces giggling at eachother. I hated it. I tried to ignore them but Alia noticed me and which made Sid anxious to know what Alia was looking at and turned back. Man! Alia still looked hot and preety. Sid ignored me and even Alia did, which made me burn more. But I tried to move on and carried on walking. Suddenly, someone tapped my sholders. I turned back to see who it was. It was Sid. "See man, this is my first and last words I am telling to you polietly. Alia does not love you anymore so please stop looking at her or I will.." he said, but I interrupted cause the words "I will" never fails to make my temper high. "Move your hands from my sholder." I said in an angry mood, looking at his hands that were on my left sholder. He removed his hands with a wicked smile, and walked backwards. "Fine but don't mess with my girlfriend you loser." he said pointing his index finger at me. The word 'Loser' made me lose my control. I bounced on Sid with a fist of strong puch on his left chicks. His nose started bleeding. And there was a black scene, I could see nothing for a nano second, then I realised that Sid had punched me back on my nose. Man, that hurted like hell. I saw Sid after a second infront of me breathing continuosly rubbing the blood below his nose. The same was I doing. Making eye contact for a second or two we bounced at eachother back again, but he or me we both couldn't move forward. I realised that Jeet, Sudo and Lucky were pushing us backward. I saw Alia, she looked tensed. I felt like kissing her on lips. Jeet tapped my sholders and pushed me backward turning me. "Common man, chill! You don't have to create a scene here for that shit." he said, while I didn't react, "let's go to washroom, and wash your face." he cobtinued and we walked towards the boys' washroom. I washed my face and we went to the parking lot, which is near to the main gate of our college. I couldn't see Sid and Alia. But then I saw something coming towards me, that made my jaw drop.