Agreed to Act

I went to the cafeteria with my burning eyes, due to that stupid cry. I was literally starving for food. I hadn't ate anything since last night. I went to the counter and looked at the cashier.
I remembered the big chocolate cake I had with Kriti. I just couldn't take her out of my mind, so I ordered that big cake for myself.
I went and sat on the table in a corner.
Soon a waiter arrived with the cake.
"Sir, here's your cake. You're gonna have it alone?", the waiter asked politely.
"Um. Yeah.", I said ignoring eye contact with him.
"And ma'am, won't she be here today?", he asked with a smile. I understood that he was talking about Kriti.
"No. Do you have any issue?", I said rudely.
Though he didn't react and said with a smile, "Not at all, sir. Enjoy your cake."
I nodded and he went away. I was kinda reacting like a girl. Every bite I ate of that cake, tears rolled out of my eye. A pile of napkin was formed near the cake due to the tears.
I had finished about half of the cake when I saw Alia entering the café. She saw me and came straight to me. I quickly threw the napkin in the dustbin that was very near to the table as it was in the corner.
I swept all the tears from my cheeks and partially my face looked fresh.
"Hey hi.", Alia said generally.
I looked up at her face as if I hadn't noticed her before.
"Oh hi.", I smiled back. But the smile was obviously fake.
"Can I sit here?", she asked pulling a chair in front of me.
"Yeah sure.", I said. I had no option. Denying her would be rude again and I didn't wanted to break somebody's heart, cause I knew how does it hurt.
"Thanks.", she said with a wider smile and sat down.
Everybody in the café starred at us. We knew why they were starring at us. That was obviously because we are each other's ex. But we ignored everybody.
"So, can I have some?", she asked pointing the cake.
I was too done with the cake, it was so large. So I offered her the whole remaining cake.
"Varun, actually I tried to find somebody else for the role but you are perfect.", she said having a bite of the cake.
I made a confusing face. Was she making some kind of film that she said 'role'? Or was she being formal?
"What?", I said making a wrinkled face.
"Please, try to understand. Only you can be my boyfriend.", she said.
I know that. Nobody can handle your stuffs besides me. I thought being proud. But then I thought that thinking such things by being jealous of Sid was quite old fashioned. And after all now I loved Kriti.
"What?", I said again continueing the same expression.
Alia sighed. "Can't you see Sid and I broke up?", she whispered loudly.
"Yes.", I said generally.
"So, please I want to make him feel that I am the only one for him, and that he won't get somebody like me. Please help me. I want to make him realise that I am very important for him. Please act to be my fake boyfriend.", she said, when I saw Sid entering the café whipping his head. Maybe he was searching for Alia. Suddenly his head struck at us. I looked down and pretended that I didn't see him at all.
I analysed Alia's words for few seconds. I remembered Kriti's message. It said; Be the same Varun to everyone. Or something like that. I was very nice to Kriti and that meant, she wanted me to be nice to everyone. I decided that I would help Alia. After all it wouldn't harm anybody but I would actually be proved to be a better person for Kriti by obeying her.
I felt so determined that I started acting then and there.
"You wanna have some more baby?", I looked at Alia with a smile.
I saw Sid sitting at the table very near to ours. Alia looked at him but quickly turned to me. But he couldn't see me. He was maybe able to see Alia. He pretended to call the waiter.
I couldn't look straight at him but through the corner of my eyes, I could see his moves.
Alia looked confused my sudden reaction. I winked at her and her eyes went round, eyebrows raised and her mouth was round which made a circle hole, exactly like 'o', she looked partially happy.
I smiled at her expression.
"No baby this is enough.", she said and started eating the cake.
We started talking and giggling so loudly so that Sid could hear us, but actually everyone in the café could hear us.
I laughed and she also laughed without any reason. That was quite funny so seeing each other laugh reasonlessly, we started laughing more harder.
I went near her ear and whispered very slowly, "I think we should leave now."
She started laughing as soon as I said her that. I never had seen her laughing so hard. I felt it so funny that she acted so good. So, I too laughed along with her.
She got up and I too got up. Everybody looked at us. I ignored everyone, and went to the cashier and paid.
As soon as I turned back to Alia, she laughed again. I felt that it was too much.
We both looked at Sid in sync. He was looking down at the table and was red as tomato with anger.
We both came out of the café and looked at each other for a couple of second, and started laughing more harder. And this time we laughed because we were partially successful in making Sid red as tomato.
We both high five-d. I realised that helping others actually felt good.
The ended. I was happy but sad too.
I flashed back the moments with Alia in the café. That made me smile.
My eye lids soon felt heavy and I started dreaming deeply.