1st Morning Of The Year

Woke up the next day. I went to the washroom, adjoint to Jeet and my room. I brushed my teeths, and specially with a very hard treatment on that day cause I had to impress those cute faces on the first meet. I felt a bit lazy to do so, but after all it was about my impression. How could I let it down? I got freshed. I got ready, after 30 minutes of choosing the right dress. I wore a loosely fitted shirt which was sleeveless and a tight pants. I looked cool anyways. I saw that Jeet was still sleeping so I kicked him off the bed and woke him up. "Get ready, chuck. Have to have a blast today. Isn't it?" I said giving him a silly look. "Yes, but common don't kick me that way." He said rubbing his eyes in a lazy mood. "So say me, how should I kick you?" I said getting silly again. "Why say? I will show you, come here." He said getting up. We both laughed. "Okay, I am getting freshed." He said and went to the washroom. I looked at the watch it showed - '10:00 AM', as we had a digital one. I was thinking about Alia, that whether she had come to the college or had she planned to go to a different college due to me.
Thinking abot the past days with Alia:-
It was a monsoon day, raining outside, about 3:00 PM in the afternoon. I was in the college's canteen waiting for Alia. Alia and I was in 11th standard. We were in relationship since the past two years. When we were in 8th standard in the same school, we first met eachother. Me and my family was in USA since I was born, then my dad decided to return his motherland and start a business here, and in 3 years he became the biggest business tycoon of the country. When we shifted, I was admitted to a school. And thats it, where and when Alia and I first met. The first uear we were as friends but later we attracted each other and fell for eachother and at the beginning of 9th standard's session I proposed her to be my girlfriend and since then we were in relationship untill Siddharth entered our lives. Anyways, as I said I was waitng for her. She was studying Socialogy, while I was studying Economics. She had a lecture at 2 to 3 PM every weekdays. She came finally.
"Hey hi. Whats up?" She said from a distance. I went to her and said "Nothing, was just waiting for you." getting romantic."Ah! Come, I'll get coffee for us. Come, have a sit." I said remembering that we were in the canteen and I had to be good everytime I met her. I went to the counter and said "Cappuccino...two". "Sure, sir" the person in the counter replied. That was our first date ever. We never got time to spend time with eachother in school days.
"Aaaaaaahhhhh!" Jeet gave a loud scream, that made me get off my dreams. Anyways, that date was not so interesting or romantic, everything was normal as if we had a 'just-friends' kind of relationship. I looked at Jeet and asked what had happened when I realised he had already freshened up and was ready. "Ah, this jacket's chain just pinched my neck's skin." he said. I got shocked. "Common man, how can you scream in such a way just for such a little thing?" feeling weird. "Come let's go. I am ready." he said ignoring my question. He wore a jeans and a black thin jacket. He looked good, but ofcourse he can't compete me. We went out, leaving the room. Jeet locked it. I took a deep breathe, and was feeling good to be in the college again. We looked at eachother and smiled.