Someone's In My Room

We divided after the hug. We were smiling at each other, when suddenly a voice came from the back.
"Hey lads! What's up?", I turned back to see who it was; Sudo and Lucky.
"Just were missing you both.", I said smiling and blinked my left eye.
"Wow! Someone's missing us, Lucky.", Sudo said teasing and smiled.
"Why would he miss us? Are we train that he would miss?", Lucky started his stupid things again.
"Lucky, please shut up! Don't start your crap here. Not in mood of such stupid things.", Sudo said and we all sighed in sync.
He giggled as if he had understood. "Haha! Don't worry I haven't brought my scooter here. Then how would I start it?", Lucky said.
"Oh, Lucky! Please! Stop!", I screamed and went to Lucky, rolling my eyes. I shut his mouth with my left hand.
"Stop, yaar. Not in mood of such jokes right now.", I said with a tired expression and removed my hand from his mouth.
"Okay, What's the schedule of the competition.", I asked changing the topic.
"What? You're taking part? I am not in it?", Sudo said.
"Me too.", Lucky said.
"But it's compulsory for everyone. Isn't it?", Jeet asked.
I nodded and gave a confused expression to Lucky and Sudo.
"Common lads, have some common sense. I'm not gonna answer any of the questions in the question paper of IQ test. Therefore, I will be disqualified.", Sudo said.
"Haha! And even if I answer all those questions I'm not gonna win.", Lucky giggled and we rolled our eyes.
"Well I'm gonna try hard this time. Challenge Sid.", I said looking at Sid with a smile.
"Yeah!", Sid blinked.
"Yeah, and me too. I'm taking part.", Jeet said.
"This time I don't think that your God's gonna help you, Jeet.", Sudo smirked at Jeet.
Jeet made an angry face and glared at Sudo. We giggled.
"Well let's go to the café now. Yeah?", Sid asked.
"Sure.", I said.
We all walked to the café. We took a large sized table at the middle of the cafeteria room, to adjust all five of us. The waiter arrived. I don't know why that waiter made me think about Kriti. Every time I saw him I remembered Kriti. Maybe because we had spent a lot of time in the same café. And I wonder that why the same waiter have to come all the time when there are more than four waiters in the café. And the menu card made me remember of that large sized chocolate filled cake. Seriously! Aren't these all funny. I feel like my life has become a bit funny despite of those tragedies. First, me suddenly crying in the middle of the class like a stupid fool. Then the waiter making me remember of Kriti. I thought and giggled.
"Varun, why are you smiling?", Sid asked bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Huh! Oh! I mean... nothing. No reason.", I said confused.
"You're okay, sir?", the waiter asked taking all my attention to him.
"Oh yeah!", I said smiling, trying to take out all Kriti's thoughts from my mind, when I realised I was with my friends.
The waiter smiled back. "So what do you want to order, sir?", he asked asking all of us.
"I want a large sized chocolate cake.", I said. I couldn't stop myself saying that.
"What? You want to have it alone?", Sid asked surprised. All other nodded with the same expression.
"Um. Yeah. I mean we can all have it.", I said trying to hide the 'chocolate cake' fact.
"Oh yeah! That's good.", Sid said, and nodded at the waiter.
"Anything else?", waiter asked bowing.
"Anything else guys?", I turned at Jeet, Sudo and Lucky, who were busy with there phones.
"No.", all the three said in unison, trying to concentrate in their phones.
"No. That's it.", I said turning to the waiter with a smile.
"Sure sir.", the waiter stood straight up, and went away.
"Bro, can I ask you something?", Sid said.
"Yeah.", I said taking out my phone out of my jeans' pocket.
"What's wrong?", Sid asked.
"Huh? What? Nothing.", I said ignoring him.
Sid got up switched place with Jeet who was sitting near me. All those three weren't seemed to have any interest in our conversation.
I opened my Instagram account in my phone.
"I know something's not right. Say it. Common you helped me with Alia. Maybe I can help you.", He said looking with shiny eyes at me.
"Nothing yaar. It's okay. Everything is right.", I said refreshing my Instagram timeline.
"No. I know something's wrong. And you have to tell me.", he said in an angry voice snatching my phone.
"Nothing yaar.", I said turning at him and stretching my hands asking for my phone back.
"Tell me.", he said angrily.
"What to tell?", I said pretending to be irritated.
"Stop acting. I know you are hiding something.", he said.
"Bro, it's personal.", I said.
"What? And now you have become a secret keeper.", he narrowed his eyes at me.
I sighed.
"Say!", he screamed.
"Fine.", I sighed again. I took a long breathe and told him everything. Every feelings I had for Kriti. How I felt all the time. How was I changed. And every other thing about Kriti.
"And that's why you acted so weird. And trying to move on you again tried acting normal? Now I get it. Knew it! Knew that there was something wrong.", Jeet jumped bringing Sid and me out of our deep conversation.
"What? You were listening?", I asked.
"Yeah.", he angrily said at me. I knew what the anger was for. That was because I didn't tell him about Kriti.
The cake arrived. I begged forgiveness to all for keeping such a big secret since so much long time.
We finished our lunch. We went to college's boys' toilet. As we urinated we had a conversation. At last Sid said, "OK. So we are gonna plan something to find Kriti."
"Thanks friends.", I said feeling lucky.
"Hmm.", Sudo, Lucky and Sid said in unison.
"But we are going to do it tomorrow. I'm tired guys.", Jeet sighed.
We all finished urinating and got out of the toilet washing our hand. Sudo and Lucky had some work so they went away. Sid had date with Alia so he rushed. Same was with Jeet. He also rushed to Sana. I kept myself busy with my mobile in the corridor.
Soon it was evening.
Jeet and I went to our hostel's room. We changed our dresses and directly bumped on our bed, as we were tired.
I felt so blessed to have such friends. At least, they thought of helping me out.
I soon felt asleep.
I felt bright light on my face. I came to know that it was already morning, and the light was of the bright sun. But as it was Sunday (Weekly holiday) and I was feeling too much sleepy, I decided to sleep some more.
Suddenly, a gentle feeling was there on my head. My hairs felt so soft. My head felt so good. I realised that it was someone's hand. The hand was gently moving itself around my head. But that wasn't Jeet's hand. Jeet had a rough pair of hands.
What? Wait! If it isn't Jeet, who is it? Oh no! I thought and bumped off the bed at once.
I whipped my head to see who it was. It was Kriti!

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Woah! Kriti? Well, get to know it in next chapter.
Anyways, friends, I have something to take advice from you. Um, this story is gonna end in just a few more chapters. So do you think I should write an other story? Should I write 'Student Of The Year 3'? I meant should I continue with SOTY series or a different story? And if I should write SOTY3 than should continue with Varun and Kriti's romance? Or do you want a different character this time? Whom do you want as the lead characters?
Fine, let me give you option: Boy; Varun/Siddharth/Arjun/ Sooraj/Ranbir/Ranveer/Someone Else
Girl; Kriti/Alia/Shraddha/Deepika/Yami/Athiya/Someone Else
Guys, make sure to mention it all in the comment box.
Happy Diwali! And Dilwale Trailer rocks. Finally my dream couple, Varun and Kriti are seen on screen.
Love you all.