Priyanka

I saw a girl sitting on the chair belonging to a table in a corner, turning other side. She seemed to be looking down at her feet from behind. Her curly hair was perfectly done, black coloured looking silky smooth. She was wearing something black with silky dark blue top over wear. We headed to her.
"Hey Peep.", Sid said holding her from behind.
She looked at Sid turning behind. When she realised that it was Sid, she stood up. There was a phone in her hand, so it was clear that she was using her phone.
Shit! She is stunning. I thought. And jerked my head thinking about Kriti.
"Hey! You are still the same.", she said smiling and looking at Sid up to down.
"Common, we just met last month.", Sid rolled his eyes.
Priyanka giggled, "Kidding." They hugged.
"So this is Varun.", Sid pointed at me.
"Hi, Varun. Nice to meet you.", Priyanka said shaking hands with me. I smiled back.
"Same here."
Suddenly Alia cleared her throat. It seemed as if she wanted to attract some attention.
"Oh sorry!", Sid said making way to Alia who was two steps or less near to Sid.
"And she is my world, my girlfriend, Alia.", Sid said smiling at Priyanka and looking back at Alia expecting a smile.
Alia smiled at Priyanka without looking at Sid.
"Hi Alia. Heard a lot about you.", Priyanka said hugging her.
Alia smiled at her.
Priyanka asked us to sit. It was a four people's table.
We all sat at each side of the square table. She already had ordered four cold coffees.
"Had never been in this CCD.", Alia said looking all around the restaurant.
"How could you be? It is very new. Opened last week.", Sid said smiling.
"It's huge.", Alia commented.
"So, Varun? You needed MY help in something?", Priyanka said stretching the 'my' word.
"Um, yeah. Actually,...", I was about to say when I remembered that Sid had told me that he had said everything to Priyanka.
"Wait a minute.", I looked at Sid with an angry cum confused expression, "Sid, you must have said everything to her, isn't it?"
Sid rubbed his head with his index and thumb finger looking down at his feet.
"Sid?", I largened mg eyes at Sid.
"Sid said that you needed some help. He didn't say anything else. And I hope I can help you.", Priyanka said keeping her smile constant.
I had no idea. Alia chuckled and Sid was still rubbing his head.
"Um, Priyanka? He didn't say anything? I mean 'anything'?", I was in a big tension.
"Nop.", she said confused.
How could I tell her that I needed her to make Arjun like her? Shit! Like it is a different thing. If she took it negatively. Ugh! Thing is also negative. I could think just about what she would think. Thinking about a solution to make her think that the thing was positive was out my thinking capacity at that time.
"Um, actually...", I paused I had no words to explain.
Alia had no idea what was going on. She was busy with her phone, smiling reading those silly Facebook jokes.
Suddenly Sid started muttering.
"What Sid?", Priyanka asked, when suddenly his voice increased.
He said in a full speed, "Actually Varun loves a girl named Kriti. She has a fiancé, but doesn't want to marry him. That guy wants to marry Kriti forcefully. And Varun is sure that that guy doesn't love Kriti truely. You just need to make Arjun realise that you are better for him then Kriti. That's it!", he said panting.
He should've said 'Swaha' instead of 'That's it', 'cause he actually sounded like a hindu priest chanting mantra.
"What?", Priyanka screamed, practically thrilling the huge restaurant.
"Yes!", Sid and I said with same expression i.e. big eyes and scary faces.
Priyanka made an unexplainable face.
"Wait. Let me think.", Priyanka said calmly. And we sighed.
"How is that guy? I mean I hope he isn't a kind of bad guy or something.", she said after a minute.
"Not at all.", Sid said.
"He only loves..", I paused, "He THINKS he only loves Kriti.", I stretched the word 'thinks'.
"Okay. But what if...?", Priyanka was about to say when Sid interrupted her.
"What if Arjun falls in love with you, right?", Sid said smacking words at her.
"Who is Arjun?", Priyanka made a confused face.
"Oh sorry, we didn't mention that Kriti's fiancé is Arjun.", I said.
"Oh ok. Yes, Sid. What if he actually falls for me?", Priyanka asked.
"Nothing. Would you care for such a guy who wants to marry a girl forcefully and would instantly fall for some other girl after her entry?", Sid said.
"Yeah, that's too correct. But how can you be so sure that he will really fall for me?", Priyanka asked. Alia was still busy smiling at the silly Facebook jokes.
"We know him.", Sid and I slammed the table.
"Calm down!", Priyanka whispered loudly.
"So will you help me?", I acted to be sad, glaring at her and made a puppy face.
She looked at me and at Sid.
"Ok, but...", we didn't let her say anymore. Sid and I started jumping and dancing.
Alia cleared her throat, when we realised everyone in CCD were staring at us.
We calmed down. And Priyanka continued, "But. But, I will do it on one condition."
"What condition? I'm ready to give you anything.", I claimed her offer.
"I want to watch your SOTY competition's talent round and finals.", she said and giggled.
We sighed and smiled at her.
"Cool.", I said smiling at her.
"That's cool. So fixed?", Sid said.
"What?", Priyanka and I said in sync.
"That Priyanka will help you.", Sid explained.
"Oh yes.", Priyanka giggled.
We smiled at eachother, except Alia who was still busy with her phone.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey guys!
What's up? Watched Captain America: Civil War? It was really cool. And Varun's voice rocked on it. He just did a splendid job.
I loved the movie and the voice of Varun too. It was the first time me watching any Hollywood movie in Hindi. And honestly, a lot of Varuniacs went to watch it just to hear Varun's voice even if they weren't interested in the movie.
LOL!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please do vote, comment and keep reading.
Love you all!
Bye! xx