Competition Starts Here

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Guys! I don't know how can I apologize for being absent on Wattpad since months. All because I am in 10th standard and have to study hard for my finals. Well anyways, did you watch the movie Neerja? It's amazing! If you haven't watched it yet, it's my humble request to please do watch it. I literally cried at the end.
Anyways, also am so excited to watch Judwaa 2. Means a lot to a Varuniac!
Enjoy the chapter...

VARUN'S POV:-
Suddenly, Arjun started knocking the right back seat's window pane of the back seat. Kriti turned and went out of the car.
Kriti showed him the lost ring, and he hugged her which made me mad at Arjun. I just wanted to slam a hot burning iron on his face.
Arjun leaned on driver's door and thanked me. I fakely smiled at him.
"Good night, Varun!", Kriti shouted from behind. I turned at her. She was smiling and waving her right hand. She looked amazing in the yellow light. I smiled back.
"Good night!", I shouted back.
"Good night, bro.", Arjun said and went to Kriti.
I was waiting until they went in the hotel. I kept on looking at Kriti, when she was just stepping in the hotel building. She turned back. Arjun went inside, not noticing that Kriti had stopped. She gave me a flying kiss.
I acted as if I caught it taking half of my body out of the car's window. She giggled and waved. I smiled and got in the car taking a deep breathe.
I just leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes. Only thing I could see was Kriti and her beautiful smile. I blushed.
I realised that it was too late. I opened my eyes and started the car. I drove to our hostel.
As I reached the gate of the hostel and saw that it was closed, I blew the horn loudly. The security came out screaming.
"What's the matter?", he screamed at me. He partially looked like a giant from some Hindu myth, due to his hilarious moustache and dark toned skin.
"Uncle, it's me. Please open the gate.", I made a puppy face at him.
"Do you even have any idea about the time?", he said making an angry face.
"Um, not really. Has it lost or something? I think you must go and inform the police instead of asking some innocent guy.", I showed all my teeth with a big stupid smile, after answering so stupidly.
"You have gone crazy. Tomorrow I'm gonna complain your dad.", he ruthlessly said.
But I was in a very good mood though.
"Uncle, yes I have gone crazy.", I said coming out of the car. I leaned and rested my head on his shoulder and hugged him from side tightly.
"I love her so much, uncle.", I said smiling stupidly. He pushed me off him.
"Are you drunk?", he came near my faced and smelled, expecting some kinda alcoholic smell.
"No.", I smiled back.
I was feeling so dizzy and sleepy. I partially was unknown about what I was doing.
"I think you are sick, son. Let me open the gate.", he said and went to open the gate.
I don't know, was he really showing sympathy or was he afraid of me cause he felt that I had gone mad.
But though, I didn't care. I got into the car. I started the car and drove to the parking lot.
I parked my car. Came out of the car and took out my guitars. I rushed to my room. I knocked the door, nobody replied. Of course Jeet was in and he was in deep sleep.
I just banged the door again.
"Jeet!", I stretched a long and loud voice. After some seconds Jeet came murmuring and opened the door.
I rushed in and kept my guitars. I straight jumped into the bed. Soon I went asleep.
Lovely sun light kissed my face, when I woke up.
Jeet was their packing our bag, cause today was his turn to pack the bags.
"Good morning, Jeet!", I said stretching and unwillingly coming out of the bed.
I stood up and scratching my head I was going to the washroom, when Jeet stopped me.
"Ready for today's IQ test?", he said still packing the bags.
I jumped at once when I realised that I had forgotten about the test.
"Shit!", I screamed.
"Don't tell me you had forgotten.", Jeet shouted.
"Yes.", I said in a low voice and went in the washroom yawning.
I heard Jeet shrugging.
I started brushing my teeth and with fizz in my mouth I managed to speak.
"When will it start?", I asked, though wasn't so much clear Jeet understood what I meant.
"At 9 and it's already 7:30 AM now.", he said.
I washed my face and bathed. I came out of the washroom. I saw that Jeet wasn't there. I got my dresses on and wore St. Teresa's blazer. I made my hair, took my bag and came out with a book named 'General Knowledge'.
I walked along the corridor when I saw everybody were busy with their books.
I went downstairs and saw Jeet with Sudo and Lucky.
"Hi.", Sudo and Lucky said together.
"Hi.", I replied with a smile.
"Good morning, guys. Ready for the test?", I heard Sid saying, and turned behind.
"Yeah, probably.", I said.
Suddenly, we heard the bell ringing.
We looked at each other and smiled.
"Let's go to the hall.", Sudo said heading to the hall.
We followed him. Sid saw Alia and went to her. While Jeet started talking to Sana. Lucky, me and Sudo though seemed to be concentrated.
As we assembled in the hall, every body started murmuring. Soon there was the Principal in front.
He screamed, "Silence!". And there was pin drop silence in the hall.
"So my dear children, as we this competition have been successfully picking up the best students since the past twenty six years. But, this year, we modified the competition to make it more tougher. The juniors have to compete with the seniors and seniors are gonna compete with their juniors. This will be a memorable competition. Now the students don't only have the pressure to make themselves proud but also have to make their batch proud. So let the competition begin. Best of luck!", Principal said and we sat down.
Papers were distributed to us. We started filling up the paper. As always, Jeet didn't leave his 'Jai Matadi' phrase and randomly answered. Sana asked the other brilliant book worm guy to show her his paper. And all others were concentrated in the paper.
Soon the test finished and we came out of the hall.

WRITER'S POV:-
So hope you liked the chapter. Well I just watched the movie 'Mausam'. (I know I have exams and it's a very old movie) But when I watched it as like such an amazing story. I still can't get over the story!
Anyways guys, I might not update till April due to my exams. I know many of you already are so much disappointed but can't help it guys. Sorry!
Love you guys! xx
Bye!