Caught Her!

Next day I woke up. That morning the first thing that struck my mind was Kriti. I felt like it was the best morning of my life. Intending to meet Kriti again, I woke up and saw Jeet was still sleeping. I kicked him off his bed and informed him that our first class is in an hour. Hearing that Jeet too woke up, as if there were pins on his bed that pinched his back. We both got freshed, changed our dresses and went out of the room starting for the class.
We finished the class and Jeet went to Sudo and Lucky, telling me that he will be back after half an hour. I nodded. I walked towards the cafeteria, when suddenly Kriti appeared infront of me.
"Hey Mr. Student Of The Year", she said, tryimg to tease me.
I thought - Wow! Now that's cool. Was just thinking about her and see, she's here.
But again I came back to consciousness and replied her, "Hey Kriti. Good morning. How comes that you know that I was the Student Of The Year 2012?"
We started walkimg towards cafeteria. Maybe she already knew I was going there.
"Yesterday evening I enquired about you with my friends and they told me.", she said.
"Really?", I got nervous. Just could wish that they didn't said about Alia and me. I continued, "What more did they tell?"
"Umm." she thought for a second and said, "Ah! Yes, they told me that Alia was your girlfriend. Is it?"
I went like - Oh no! What the.... But I stopped even though I was just thinking, I felt like I had some changes in me.
"Uh! Yes. We were in relationship. Now I'm single.", I replied.
"Oh. Why did you break up?"
We reached the cafeteria. I changed the topic. I pulled a chair out for her and I too sat infront of her.
"Umm. What today?"
"Hot chocolate and a large size cake."
"What? Large size?", my eyes went wide.
"Umm. Party."
"For what?"
"You are Student Of The Year 2012 afterall."
"But I didn't accept."
"Yes. Friends said me even that. But why?"
"Cause you enqired about me."
She got confussed and said, "Not that. Why didn't you accept the trophy?"
"That was my personal matter."
"Oh ok."
"I will tell that to you when we get closer."
Listening that she brought her chair besides mine joining it to my chair. I got confused.
"Now say.", she said.
"I meant emotionally closer."
"Just kidding.", she started giggling.
"Fine.", I said with an irritated expression.
She again went back to her previous position. But I didn't wanted her to.
"Ok. And common we are just two, why a large size?", I asked her remembering that we had to order something.
"No. That cake is just for me.", my eyes went wider than anytime. She winked and giggled again.
"Common stop kidding and tell me what you wanna order."
"Common we can finish the cake if we eat hard."
"Huh?", I said, "You really want to order it?"
"That's my treat common."
"You're sure you can eat it all?"
"Yes."
"Fine." I said, and went towards the counter.
"Two hot chocolate sauce and a large size chocolate cake.", I said to the cashier. As I said it, the counter looked up and stared at me with round big eyes.
"Sure sir?", cashier said.
"Yes. Any doubt?", I said, getting irritated to his question.
The cashier looked at his desktop and started doing his work. I returned to my table where I saw Kriti using her mobile.
"So can I be a bit private?", I said.
"Yeah.", she said and her iPhone side.
"Umm. You're single?"
She gave me a confused look, and said at once, "Yes. I am. Why?"
"Umm. Nothing, just wanted to know."
"Oh."
The waiter arrived.
"Good afternoon sir and ma'am."
We both smiled and nodded.
He served us that large cake and two hot chocolate sauce.
"I hope we are not going to grow our weight." I said seeing that large cake.
"Shut up. Don't act like a model."
"But...", I said when she stopped me.
"Shut up and eat."
We ate silently, and taking breaks and smiling at each other every minute, till we finished the cake and out chocolate sauce.
"Wow that was awesome.", Kriti said.
"That was awful.", I said.
"Time to pay."
We got up and went to the counter.
"Hey Bhaiya! What's up?" Kriti said to the cashier.
The cashier smiled.
"So, bill?"
"Here you go." Cashier said and handed a bill to Kriti.
I snatched the bill and gave my credit card, in a Ferrari sports' car's top speed.
"What?", Kriti said getting shocked.
"Shh!", I said, putting my index finger on my lips.
In the same speed the cashier, did the payment throught my card, and gave me a two slips to sign on.
I signed and went out side.
She followed me.
"Umm. Can I tell you something?"
"Yes.", she said in an angry voice.
We reached the corridor. I saw that a sweeper was sweeping the floor making the floor totally weight.
Suddenly, THUMB! Kriti grabbed my shoulders tight and slipped. Her long nails digged my shoulders, it hurt, but I felt good as well. Fortunately I grabbed her. It went totally romantic.
But she stood up at once. And tried to change the moment.
"So what were you telling? What do you wanna say?", she said avoiding eye contact.
"How did you slip?", I tried to get back to that awesome moment.
"Umm. I was walking carelessly. Ok common say what do you wanted to tell me."
"But how can someone slip in heels?"
"No. I'm not wearing heels. I'm on slippers."
I thought - If she is so tall in slippers. What would be her height on high heels?
"Oh.", I said.
"Now tell me, common."
I was going to confess that I loved her. But again thought that I had decided to give it some time.
"Umm...", I said.
"Yes?", she said curiously.
"The cake was very good.", I said, as quickly as I could.
"Oh.", she said expressionless. She continued with a smile after a sceond, "Told you.", and winked.
We started walking.
"So tommorow you wannna go to a long drive with me?", I said as tomorrow was Sunday, trying ti take a chance to spend tie with her.
"Wow. I love long drives.", she said.
"So you're coming?"
"Umm. I would not like to spoil you guys weekend by coming along."
"Guys? No, no more, only you and me."
"Sure?"
"Yeah.", I said and smiled.
"Cool then I'm coming."
"Which car would you prefer, SUV or open Ferrari?"
"SUV is better. Open cars messes up my hair."
"Cool. Meet me at parking lot at 10 morning.", she nodded. I continued, "Destination?"
"Will decide tommorow.", she said.
We walked away. It was 3:00 P.M. I spent my rest of the day with Jeet, doing challenging bike races out of the college and atteding y rest of the lectures. We had dinner at the restaurant, and we never missed the bar whenever we dinnered outside the college.
We finally reached our hostel at midnight. Freshened our moutg with minty chewing gums. And then entered the hostel.
It was totally dark and silent. We entered our room and changed and went to sleep. Kriti's thoughts and excitement of tomorrow's long drive were all in my mind. Soon in about 10 minutes I heard Jeet snoring that all brought me out of my thoughts. Steadily I too felt asleep.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey friends. Sorry for such a long chapter. How is the story till now? Please comment. Anyways, thank you so much for 1000+ views.