Back As Friends

That made me so angry that Sid told me not to interfere in there relationship. While, I was the one who was trying to help them patch up back. All my pain vanished. I stood up straight.
"Oh really? And where were you a couple of month when Varun and I were...", Alia was shouting at Sid when I stopped her.
I closed my eyes and said pointing my right side, "Alia just go away."
We were in the place where nobody could see us so I didn't hesitated to talk to Sid.
"But Varun...", Alia tried to defend when I interrupted her.
"Alia please I want to talk to Sid. This is too much. Please leave us alone.", I said.
She completely turned to me, "You're sure?", she said making a face of five year old baby.
I smiled a little and nodded.
She smiled back and went away without looking at Sid. Sid was still in the same positing with his head tilted. That was weird that I didn't wanted to fight with Sid. It was true that I was angry with him but I didn't wanted to create any violence with him.
God! Am I really so much changed? Sick! I thought.
"So you wanted to talk to right boy?", Sid said breaking all my thoughts.
"Yes, uncle.", I said with a smile. I wasn't in a mood of joke though those words came out of my mouth. Really, I loved Kriti, she was funny and cute. But I didn't wanted to be like her.
Am I making Kriti in myself during her absence. I thought and made a confusing face.
"What?", Sid said wrinkling his face. He brought me out my thoughts.
I wanted Alia and Sid to be together again. That was maybe because I didn't wanted to remain the as Alia's fake boyfriend anymore or maybe I had Kriti's soul in me of helping others.
"See bro...", I was about to speak when I realised that I said him 'bro'. Seriously!
"What? Say fast.", he shouted bringing me out of my thoughts.
"See bro, Alia and I were just pretending to be together, as you two did last year.", I said remembering the last year. "Only the difference is that I reacted in two days and you reacted after two months.", I added.
"What? You were helping?", he said wrinkling his face.
"Yes.", I said feeling proud.
"And why?", he said. I didn't wanted to tell him why I did so, cause I had to tell him about Kriti too, which I didn't wanted to.
"Because, I... I...", I couldn't understand what to tell.
"Because you, what?", he said expecting me to complete the sentence.
"Because Alia loves you. She wanted to prove that you are only one for her. You won't get a better girl than her.", I said so fast. Well, I guess he managed to understand it
We looked at each other for a couple of second and burst out laughing.
"You're funny.", he said laughing.
I didn't react and kept on laughing. "Just look at her man. I mean she's beautiful.", I winked teasing him, cause he had said the same when they both acted to make me jealous.
We both laughed again. We both high five-d.
"I'm not going to apologize though.", I said.
"Though I forgive you.", Sid said with a wink.
"What? But that wasn't my fault."
"Not even mine.", Sid said.
"Fine.", I sighed.
"Chill. We fought due to that kiss. Isn't it? But now I guess you want me to kiss Alia back.", he said winking.
I didn't react. I just smiled. He wrinkled his face. "Or do you want me to kiss you?", he teased my silence.
"Hell! Won't even hug you?", I pushed him softly. We both hugged.
Wow! Kriti is magical. She made Sid and me, both friends again. After all it's all because of her. Nor she would come into my life. Nor would I change. Nor would I help Alia. Nor would Sid and I be friends back. I love you, Kriti. I shouted in my mind.