Searching Kriti On Internet

WRITER'S NOTE:-
I hate when such things happen. I had written a long chapter in 'Calling Kriti' but due to some mobile issue, only half chapter was published. I didn't know about it at all, and when I read the story after publishing I found that it was just half. So this part is gonna be a bit longer.

VARUN'S P.O.V (CONTINUING 'CALLING KRITI'):-
Kriti: Thanks!
She was taking deep breathes in the middle of the call sometimes and seemed like she was about to cry. Though, I didn't ask her about it and continued.
Me: Where are you? I've been searching you the whole school.
Kriti: Umm, I actually...I...I am going to New York.
Me: What? Sick! But why?
Kriti: Uh! I'm sorry....but I can't tell that to you.
Me: Are you sure?
She didn't speak. I could just hear her breathe.
Me: When will you return?
Kriti: Don't know.
Me: What? Hell! What about your studies then?
Kriti: It's OK. The work or which I'm going to New York is more important than that.
Me: Fine, I wish you best of luck. Even though I don't know what is it about.
Kriti: Thanks, I needed it. OK I got to go......bye. **Shivering Voice**
Before I could say any further he hung the phone up.
I was still in the same place where I asked the number. I saw the time, it as 3:19PM. I really felt bad so I wanted to go to my room and rest. I walked along the corridor to get the stairs, thinking things; Why is Kriti going to New York? What was her problem? Why did her voice shiver, and why was she talking such long breathes during the call? Is there something that I don't know, but I should know.
I reached the end of the corridor. Suddenly, I felt the same rip as i felt in the morning. It was for sure Alia.
"It's 3:20 PM, you were supposed to meet me at 3.", she said with narrow eyes.
"Hell! Why don't you understand, I don't want to be your boyfriend or maybe fake one. I am not at all interested in you or helping you. Find someone else who can help you.", I shouted at her and everybody at he corridor looked at us.
"But who will help me?", she said in a shivering voice with tears filled in her eyes. She looked like a poor small kitten.
"I don't know t please leave me alone.", I said n the same voice. Her grip was still on my left wrist. I loosened her rip and jerked her hands down. I turned front to go upstairs. As I climbed 4 steps up, I realised that I had scolded Alia too much, so I turned back to say sorry but she was already gone. I didn't bothered myself searching her and went to my room.
I saw that Jeet wasn't there. I wanted to rest.
But Kriti's thought haunted me. So, I plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes to enjoy the song.
Soon, I felt asleep, despite of that strong sunlight of the noon.

VARUN'S P.O.V (FOR THIS CHAPTER):-
BANG!! An unpleasant sound made me jump.
I realised that I was in my room, sleeping and now I was awoken by that sound. I saw Jeet in the room, so I understood that he had banged the door.
He took out his clothes out of the wardrobe. He turned to me with an angry face.
"What?", I said, confused.
"What's your problem?", He said.
"What?", I asked.
"Common, I'm asking you, what's it?"
"What?", I said still confused.
He got irritated by all my 'Whats' and he scratched his head madly.
He calmed down himself. I was still confused.
"Since this year started, what has happened to you? You don't spend time with us. Don't know where the hell do yo go. What's up? You have changed so much.", As he said that, I remembered about Kriti.
I bumped out of my bed. I felt so regretted to fall asleep. I wanted to talk to her one last time, but now she might have already boarded her flight to New York.
I took my phone as fast as I could. I unlocked it and saw that it was 8:31 PM at the evening.
I slapped my mouth intentionally to cover my mouth. I as fast as possible tried to call her. I dialled her number, cause it wasn't saved in my phone, though my memory was very active in such things.
The number you are trying to call is either switched off or unreachable at this moment. Please try again later.
And I broke down. She didn't even try to call me back once. And now she's gone. I don't know what happened. I didn't even know when did she get out pf the school, what had happened, why was she going New York, when would she return and what is her New York address.
My eyes filled with tears. I closed my eyes and let it fall.
Jeet hold my arms and made me sit down. I looked like a 3 years old child and Jeet like the mother.
He tried to calm me down. I didn't react much in front of him. I hated to cry in front of people.
And this was the third time I was crying after joining St. Teresa's. One was when my dad slapped me, other when Alia kissed Sid, mostly because of that, that hurt me more than she dumped me, and the third was now.
"What happened, bro?", He asked me.
I had a bad ego that I didn't wanted to share my problems specially when I am being hurt by it at that time.
I pushed him, took my car's key and got out of the room. It seemed like it was 12 PM in the midnight, no one was there in the corridor. There was pin drop silence outside.
I went downstairs. Suddenly, somebody stopped me, the warden of boys hostel.
"Where are you going?",  he asked me.
"I don't need to tell you.", I said in an angry tone.
"You need to. Cause, now I'm not going to treat you like the king.", he said.
"What the hell! When did you ever treat me like king?", I said getting irritated.
"You are not going anywhere, get into your room.", he said and pointed behind me.
I didn't wanted to brag myself more, so I turned back and went to my room. I saw that Jeet wasn't there. I remembered that he had taken out his clothes from the wardrobe so may be he had gone to changing room to change. I took my guitar and went upstairs, in the terrace.
After playing guitar, I somehow felt a bit good. I came down. I entered my room. I found that Jeet was sleeping.
An idea struck in my mind, to talk to Kriti. Probably, it was an idea. I thought that definitely she would be n the social media.
I jumped and took out my laptop. I opened my Facebook and clicked on the 'Search' option and typed Kriti Sanon. Lots of people's accounts flashed on the screen. I couldn't find her account though. So I gave up Facebook, and opened my Twitter. I searched her even in twitter but i found that it was more difficult to search a person in twitter than on Facebook. I felt that instagram would be easier so I searched her even there but it was same even on instagram. So I thought of giving it up at that time and do it the next day.