Kriti's Heart

WRITER'S NOTE:-
So wanna know what is going on in Kriti's heart? Well in this chapter, you are going to know about that too. I'm doimg this only for this chapter as a treat for you all for 1000+ views. Haha! Anyways this chapter is a kinda boring, so wanna apologize for that.

Kriti at her bed, late night, the night she first met Varun and spent a day with him at the cafeteria introducing eachother:-
So finnaly I am in an Indian College. And I made friends here as well. Well what about Varun?
Varun is a kind of sweet guy. The first day when I noticed him was, he was just standing on some stuff, streching his necks. Maybe to see why the crowd was. Well girls told me that the crowd was there seeing my long car chain. Honestly, I hate so much security, my dad provide me. I can handle my problems myself. And also, I hate getting attention due to those stuff I have by my father. I want to get noticed by the new world by my own efforts.
Anyways, today I had awesome moments with my friends and also Varun.
He was kinda weird to see my climbing on something and seeing me. I couldn't see what he climbed on due to the crowd though. Well why am I thinking about him so much? He is just another guy who can just break hearts.
I just hate guys. I was truely in love with a guy, Drake in U.S. We were childhood friends. I had a crush on him since we first met when we were 3 years. I confessed my love when we were in 11th standard, he said that he too loved me. But he just used me and he had some other girl on his bed the next week. I so broke into pieces and yet managed to control myself. And since then I don't trust any guy. I feel like all guys are the same.
But I feel like Varun is different and I can trust on him. But as girls said just an hour ago about him. That makes me feel not taking any kinda risk. They said that he had a girlfriend Alia who loved him so much, but he just flirted with other girls and brole her heart. So Alia choosed to move on with other guy, Siddharth. Anyways, why am I thinking about Varun's personal life and stuff? Why am I trying to trust him? Am I planning to be with him in a relationship? Why the hell am I thinking about him so long? But I had never seen a guy speaking in such a frank manner with me, just the day we met. And not only that but I feel like he is cute. Anyways, I like him. This is the first time after Drake and my break up that i am liking some other guy. Anyways, liking is just liking nothing more than that. I think I should make friends with him. But it seems like he is a very popular guy of the college. Maybe he doesn't like making friends. By the way, he is the Student Of The Year - 2012, so seems like he is a very ambitious guy. Anyways, he actually is yet a virgin? I don't believe it. How can someone stay being virgin after being in a relationship? And after all, he is a rich daddy's son, so I guess he was lying. He maybe actually a bad boy. What the hell, Kriti! Just don't try to get so much concerned about him. Well anyways you just met him. Don't act like you know him since ages. Shut up and sleep.

She steadily felt asleep.

Kriti at her bed, the next after another day at cafeteria with Varun:-
God! I think I have to get some better and rubbery shoes for me. Or should I get heels? Not required. I am good with my normal height. Maybe Varun is embarrassed due to my act. But I don't give a damn. What does he think of himself? Did I slip knowingly? Calm down, Kriti. If he had such thoughts about you why would he invite you for a long drive? LONG DRIVE!! Oh my God! What am I gonna wear tommorow? Common take out your dresses. (I took my dresses out, and choosed one for tomorrow). Okay, so I guess tommorow is gonna be fun. Anyways, why am I always thinking about the time I spend with Varun? I spend more time with my friends more than him but yet, I barely think about my friends. Well, who cares! Just excited for tomorrow's long drive. And tomorrow, don't mess it all up, Kriti, like you did today. Today although Varun caught you, if tomorrow your luck doesn't favor you, what are you gonna do? Ok, I won't. Best of luck, Kriti. Now sleep.

She felt asleep with a smile on her face

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Guys, I went through my story and I found many grammatical mistakes. If you find such errors please inform me in the comment box. Enjoy!