St.Terressa Welcomes Me

WRITER'S NOTE:-
I hope you have got the idea about Varun's character; Handsome, Trendy, Punk, Girls' boy, short -tempered, musically interested and partially happy guy. Now let me proceed to the rest of the story. But anyways I will be talking to you in the middle of story sometimes.
VARUN'S P.O.V :-
I entered the school gate and as soon as I entered I was welcomed by lots of girls and at the back there was Alia, she seemed to b a bit sad. I went closer to her and said "I am sorry for what I did. But I still love you.". As soon as I said that she hugged me. And after our hug was over, she opened her mouth to tell me something but then lots of horn of vehicles buzzed in my ears and everything went dark infront of my eyes. I opened my eyes and realised that I was in the car still, and that was just a dream. I asked the driver that what had happened. "Nothing just a traffic jam. We will be in your college soon, sir." He replied. But then I saw a shortcut to go to the college, so I leaded him via that shortcut. I knew all the shortcuts to my college in Dehradun as I stayed in that college's hostel even 2 years ago as the student of 11th and 12th student.
I finally I had entered the college's gate. Everything was normal. Nobody noticed my car, it was late night so many were already asleep. My driver stopped the car as we reached the boys' hostel. He took out my luggages, as there were lots of baggies I helped him too. We went upstairs together and he landed the luggages as Jeet, my best friend who was waiting for me opened the door of our room which we shared. I dropped the bags and hugged him. The driver left taking my permission. "Get fresh and go to bed. Tommorow we will have a blast." He said getting excited. I smiled and nodded. I go ta refreshed, changed, switched off the lamp, wished Jeet a good night and went to bed. Flashes of the previous 2 years were continuously being reflected in my mind; Alia and my relationship, that cute face of Alia, the awesome bromance of Siddharth and me and that relief that was seen in my eyes. Those every thing was ended. I got emotional but controlled my tears. I felt asleep soon remembering my past.