Trying To Move On

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey friends and my lovely readers! What's up? Well I hope you all are enjoying. Yeah? Um. To all my dear silent readers, please vote and comment. I hate who remains silent. Hope you understand. :)
And there is more to be added. Kriti won't be seen in few upcoming chapters. Till then, please don't miss her much. She will be doing reentry in the story soon.
Love you all readers!
This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely active reader, who increased the votes of this story.

VARUN'S P.O.V:-
A bright light flashed in my eyes. A lovely melody was all I heard.
I managed myself with the environment.
I realised that in my room. It was a bright, shiny morning. And I remembered last night that I had plugged in the headphones. So the music was still being played in my ears which I felt melodies some moment ago. I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. I switched the music off, and threw the phone besides me on the bed carelessly along with the earphones.
I was so much exhausted by yesterday's things, that I lied back on the bed. I took a deep breathe.
I wasn't at all interested in the lecture didn't matter even if it was very important. I cared all about was Kriti was now gone. She left me all alone.
I felt that I was so stupid. I hated myself for being so late. I should had confessed my love to her before. And now this is kinda illusion.
She wasn't a nightmare but she was the most beautiful dream I could ever had dreamed.
I thought that thinking about her was the most foolish thing I could do.
But I had no choice besides being a fool. I never thought that such a girl would come in my life. These two days felt as if it was two eras.
I had experienced every emotions existing, in these two days.
I went through happiness, worry, sadness, love, lust (OK, yes I can't deny that sometimes I felt lust too for Kriti.), craziness, and so on.
But the point was that I was changed. The way I got scared of the warden to enter the hostel, after that long drive. And the way I obeyed him last night.
Are these all due to love or are these all changes of this new session? I asked myself.
I took my phone, that was lying innocently besides me, on my bed.
I unlocked it expecting messages and calls from Kriti, even though I knew that it was impossible. My notification bar was blank. I slide it down still expecting notifications which didn't exist.
I knew I was making fool out of myself but I couldn't help my heart.
I slide the notification bar up and opened my messages app, still not believing the notification bar.
No new messages had arrived. I went to my home screen and opened my call log app, not believing the notification bar again.
I saw was just the missed calls of yesterday.
I then wanted to see the time reasonlessly. So I gave a glance to the notification bar when my eyes went wide. It was just 7:13 AM.
I realised that I had missed no classes. I got up and saw that Jeet was still in his dreams.
And the thing that shocked me the most was that I had woken up so early.
Seriously, I can't change so much. This is nearly impossible for me to wake up so early.
That was too much for me. I didn't wanted to change anymore.
So, I went to the washroom to get freshened.
I came out of the washroom with a total different mood.
I wanted to move on. I wanted to stop thinking about the girl who changed me. I got my dress changed.
I saw the time again and this time I remembered that I had a lecture at eight.
It was already 7:43 AM. I kicked Jeet out of the bed as I did before meeting Kriti.
Jeet jumped out of the bed at once. He hugged me tight and shouted in my ears, "That's my bro. You are back bro. I love you."
I was confused. He rushed to the washroom before I could say any further. He came out in a very happy mood. He changed his dress till then I packed my bags with all the required stuffs I needed.
"Hey bro now what about a party tonight.", he said with a wide smile on his face, putting on this t-shirt.
"What? And what is that for?", I asked with a confused face.
"Bro you are back. What would be better than that?", he signalled me to get out of the room.
I went out. He pulled the door and locked it. Till then I waited. When he was done with the lock and key I said, "How am I back? I was the same, I am the same, I will remain the same." I pretended to be unknown about the fact that I actually was vividly changed. I knew that this was all because of Kriti.
"Bro, don't you realise that you were changed?", he said still with the same smile.
"No I don't and now stop blushing that way.", I said as I saw the same wide smile's existence still on his face.
We entered the class. Jeet went and sat besides Sana. I couldn't handle seeing their over romantic behavior, so I whipped my head to other side and went to my chair.
I sat down. I could see that Alia and Sid were not sitting together. I felt a bit relieved, I don't know why in this world I felt relived. It made me confuse that was I actually in love with Kriti or did I still felt it for Alia.
Then I slapped myself so hard with my eyes closed, on my cheeks to remove that thought.
Soon my brain started chanting sentences; I love Kriti. She's the only one. Nobody can replace her... And so on. Maybe my brain was afraid that I would get more slaps by myself., or something like that.
The teacher entered the class. She started giving lectures.
I couldn't concentrate in the lecture due to Kriti's thoughts.
Soon, I burst out crying like a one year old baby. The class went silent. Only my loud cry could be heard.
I could see everything in blur due to the tears. Though I didn't stop crying.
Maybe everyone was staring at me. I had disturbed the whole class.
"Mr. Dhawan. Mr. Dhawan, please stand up and get out.", A voice said. I came to my sense. I rubbed my eyes removing tears out of it. Now I could see everything clearly.
"Mr. Dhawan, I said stand up and get out of here.", same voice came again and I realised that the voice was of the teacher.
I stood up in shock. Everybody laughed seeing my idiotic expression.
I whipped my head looking at every single one in the class. I could see Alia, Jeet, Sana, Lucky and Sudo were only the one who weren't laughing and were actually sad. I felt that they were only the ones who cared for me.
Sid was the one who must have been laughing the hardest.
The teacher gave them an angry look. Everybody went silent seeing the teacher, as if they were students of high schools or secondary.
I felt it was kinda stupid to be so scared of a teacher even in a university school. Anyways after all it defended me so I didn't had any issue with it.
The teacher turned to and pointed the door. I took my bags and went outside the class room.