Kriti, Arjun and Me

After two days there was treasure hunt like it was before. And tomorrow was the results of IQ test. I was really scared that would I be able to pass the test. Well keeping all those worries aside, I went to my room to practise my song for the talent show round after the treasure hunt.
I was confused about the song. I thought about it for a minute and finally came up with a conclusion that I should sing the song 'Fallen Angels' by the band 'Black Veil Brides'.
I started practising the guitar's chords first and in half an hour I learnt it but still had to practise. I put my headphones on and started practising the vocals and repeated the song everytime so I could get the lyrics stick to my mind.
I heard and sang along a lot of times and then tried to bring some twists in the vocal by my own so I could sing an unplugged version of it. It was really had to come up with different stretches of the vocal in a metal song and suit the music too. A pop song wouldn't be so hard to bring changes though.
After I was done I looked at the time, it was 12:56 PM. And I had to reach to Kriti's hotel in 1:04 hours. I quickly got up and got dressed with my dark blue jeans' pants and a white full-sleeved shirt. It was really sunny outside so I put on my aviators too.
As I went outside the hostel room, I saw Jeet with Sana.
"Hey guys.", I smiled and waved.
"Hey.", Jeet said waving back and 'The changed Sana' smiled back.
I went downstairs and saw Alia and Sid talking. Well I felt like they were very lucky to get to meet everyday without any disturbance like that giant - Arjun.
I really hate him so much. Due to him I can't even meet my bae.
And now I was going to have lunch with the engaged couple. I reached to my car parked in the parking lot.
Seriously! Is this life? Sick!  I thought and so hardly kicked the left back tire of my car that it hurt my right leg so hard. All I could do was jump on the left leg holding my right leg in the air and make weird faces.
After the pain was a bit gone, I sat in my car and drove it away. I looked at my wrist watch, it was already 1:39 PM. And finally I was meeting Kriti. I was happy but was sad all because the fun destroyer Arjun is always their to spoil the moment with Kriti.
I reached their in a very short time. It took just 6 minuted to reach there. I got off the car and entered the hall.
I called Kriti and she recieved it.
Hey love. She said.
Hi! Where are you?
Are you here?
Yup.
Wow! That's 15 minutes faster.
I know.
Well Arjun has gone somewhere out and will be back in 15 - 20 minutes so you can come to my room.
As she said that, I hung up the call and rushed to Kriti's room smiling sheepishly.
I knocked her door.
"Hi, sir.", she said bowing down qs she opened the door.
I giggled. She was looking so beautiful in a black dress.
"Welcome to Kriti Airlines.", she said again. And I understood that she was pretending to be the air hostess of 'Kriti Airlines' and wanted me to act as her guest. That was quite childish but was cute and fun too.
"Um. Hi. Thank you.", I said getting in.
She locked the door from inside.
"Please take your seat.", she said. I giggled again and sat down on her bed. And she sat on my lap, turning my right and put her right hand around my neck.
"Please tie your seat belts, sir.", she said as polite as she could, with her cutest smile. And I gently put my hands around her waist and brought her a couple of centimetre nearer.
We both burst out into laugh as we couldn't bear so much closeness. She pecked on my lips and got up.
"So how I understood today that you are really scared of, Arjun.", she said and giggled.
"Not at all.", I said.
When she suddenly made a scared expression turning to the door and said, "Oh hi, Arjun.", in a scary tone.
I partially jumped in fear. And she started laughing, seeing the scared me.
I made an angry expression and looked at her for a fraction of second and tried to go out moving towards the door. She suddenly hold me from the back.
I smiled.
"Sorry.", she said.
I tried to act angry and pulled my self closer to the door when there was knock in the door.
We both turned to eachother and looked eachother for a second.
Kriti opened the door and saw that it was Arjun.
"Hi, Arjun.", she said in a low voice.
"Hi sweetheart.", he said and entered the room. "Varun hasn't come yet?"
I actually was trying to hide, but he saw me.
"Oh Varun, you're in here? Anyways come let's have lunch in the restaurant.", he said smiling.
I smiled.
We had our lunch. In the whole lunch I couldn't even look at Kriti for once, Arjun kept on talking to me all about the college, as he was the ex-student of St. Teresa's and was missing the college. I so hate his dramas and moreover I hate him.
We got up and Arjun got a call and went to his room.
I got a chance and pulled Kriti.
"Bye.", she said giggling and pushed me.
"Bye.", I said smiling.
I was about to leave when Arjun called me from behind.
"Hey wait, Varun!".
He walked me to the parking lot of the hotal to my car.
"Hope you liked the lunch."
"Ah, yes! It was amazing.", I said smiling.
"Well I will be there to cheer you up in finals.", he said. I smiled and got into my car.
He isn't taht bad. I thought.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I am really excited to bring Priyanka in the story. Well anyways comment, vite and do share please.
Love you all! xx
Bye!