That Long Message

I kept my laptop aside and got up to go to washroom to brush my teeth. I was about to go to washroom but then I wanted to see the time. I turned back and went to my phone to see the time. I opened it when I saw that there were loads of notifications in my phone's notification bar. I quickly unlocked the phone and slide my notification bar.
I had saved Kriti's number.
The notification showed; You have missed 21 calls from Kriti.
And there I broke down like a shattering glass plate. That was weird I had missed 21 calls from Kriti and I was busy searching her in internet.
I slapped my forehead. I saw that my phone was in 'Silent' mode. And then and there I promised myself that I would never keep my phone in 'Silent' mode.
I scrolled down to see other notification. I saw that I had received a very long message, and that was from Kriti.
Hey Varun,
I'm Kriti. I hope you know that I tried calling you several times but you didn't know received any of them. I really had an important talk with you, but you didn't receive my calls. I at least wanted to talk to you once before going to New York. I don't know if you were somewhere else busy so you couldn't receive it or are you disappointed with me in something that actually I haven't realised yet. Anyways, I think I am bragging you and myself too much by talking about the call. Though, now after all it's okay. Doesn't matter now. I've got flight at 9:30 PM today. If you read this before that time please call me back. I've got a real big thing to tell you.
(I quickly looked at the notification bar of my phone to see the time. It was already 9:42 PM. I broke down into more smaller pieces. But I thought that continuing to read would be better that to regret.)
And if it's already 9:30 PM past than continue reading. You know that we've been together since just last two days. But these two days has been my life's best days. I actually am going to forget these days even after I die. I don't know what just happened in these two days, but you know what? I actually haven't spent so much with myself that I've spent with you. You made me feel so good. I never felt like I'm wasting my time. I never felt that you were a guy whom I met just a day or a moment ago. You made me feel like we have been friends since childhood. I really can't thank you for giving me such precious moments of happiness, sharing fun and caring so much about me. You remember, the flower you gave me in our farm house? I have kept it as the most precious thing of mine. I just can't thank you with any combination of the 26 alphabets. OK I am making this message too lengthy. Let's get to the point. I wanted to tell you that...um...actually...I... Oh this is just a written message and I'm being like I'm telling you everything by my own voice. This is so hard. Okay let me be straight forward.
I love you. I had to tell you this before but I was scared. Maybe because I thought that relationship had no future or may be because I was scared that you would not talk to me anymore. I know, I know that you may not be at all interested in me. And after reading this you may don't even want to see my face again. But I don't know, in these two days I have seen that one thing in your eyes. I don't know what you were the last year but I've known you a lot in these two days. And I'm pretty sure that I like every habit you've got. You may be thinking that people don't fall in love even after being together for two years, than how can I fall for you just in two days. Well, being honest I too am searching for it's answer. You also maybe thinking that why did I ever join the school if I had to leave just after a couple of days, well I cannot answer you for that question. There's a big thing that I don't think that you would love to know.
I'm sorry that I ever met you. Cause now I have fallen so much for you that I don't even want to leave you for just a few seconds. I don't know how am I still alive.
I am leaving the school. But I will return some day. And that day I will meet you. You can't deny meeting me. I would like to see the same Varun at that time. Till then think that I was just a nightmare and forget about me. Move on. Maybe you already have taken me out of your brain now. But though, I request you not to ever change. Stay the same. Be the same Varun to others as you were to me.
Now I have to go. Bye.
Love you. :')
Tears rolled out of my eyes. I read that message over ten times. When I was done I kept my phone aside.
I was sad, sad because I had to stay without her till the day she didn't returned. Also because I didn't had any picture of her. And mainly because she couldn't read my heart.
I never will hate her. I loved her, but she thought that I wasn't even interested in her. I was facing the same problem as she was. I too was scared to confess my love.
I felt that nobody loved me. I loved Kriti but she too was now gone
I once had thought that it was all Kriti's fault, but then I jerked my head and removed all such thoughts.
You are a jerk. Stop playing that crap and disturbing me. I hate you. You aren't my brother. My brother said this to me when I was eight and had started learning guitar.
I don't know anything. You must listen to your dad. This was all my mother told me whenever I needed help to support me, when all other were against me.
You are useless. I don't remember my dad saying me anything besides this.
I remembered all the harsh words from the past. I pulled my hairs with both hands so hard.
But I felt like my hairs would all come out so I left them. As soon as I left my hairs, my head started burning due to the tight pull.
I thought it was self harm and it was bad.
I got up and went to washroom. I brushed my teeth.
I lied on my bed. I putted my ear phones on my both ears, and with loud volume I pretended to enjoy the music and forget about the message.
Soon I fall asleep.