Long Drive (The Evening)

We both came out of the farmhouse compound and sat on the bench at the edge of the road, facing towards the opposite hills. We both looked at eachother, smiled, and turned front again. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Did you ever loved someone?"
As she said that, I was shocked. Didn't she talked to me about Alia just the day before? Coming out of my thoughts, I replied her, "Yeah. Don't you know about Alia and me?"
"No that's not love. I meant you don't have any ex-girlfriend besides her?"
"No. She is my one and only ex. And I am single now, so therefore I had just 1 G.F. in my life yet. And excuse me. What do you mean by; 'That's not love'?"
"No. You didn't actually fall for her. Did you?"
I was confused. I thought for a while and said, "Yes ofcourse, I did."
"Then why did she leave you?"
"Cause, she fell for Sid."
"And why did she fall for him?"
"Ah..", I didn't understand, what should I say. So I continued with a question, "I don't know. Do you?"
"Cause you didn't love her."
I tried to speak out but as soon as I opened my mouth, she made me silent with a "Shoooooo."
She continued, "You flirted with another girl so she fell for Sid."
I thought for a while and to some extent I felt like she was right.
After a while, I said, "Fine."
I wanted to say; But, now I love you. Well I never get the guts to say.
I saw the watch it was 3 PM. I felt very hungry, so I asked to sit her and went to the car to get some packed junk foods that we had bought in the way.
I yelled from the car, "What are you gonna have?"
She yelled back, "Anything. Whatever you will have."
I saw her she was busy with her iPhone.
I brought two packet of 'Kurkure', and sat beside her on the bench. I gave her one. She made a weird face. We were totally silent untill we had it all. She looked at me. I felt that, and looked back to her. We had eye contact. She looked so beautiful but suddenly she made a sad cartoon-typed face that brought me out of my thoughts. Being honest she looked very funny. I barely stopped giggling.
"What happened?", I asjed her seeing her face.
"Not enough.", she said, putting her hands on her stomach.
I was like - First ever girl, who eats so much and still is so fit and beautiful.
"Ok. Let's go the near by Pizza Hut.", I said, seeing her critical condition.
A big smile covered her face. She looked so cute.
I got up and went towards my car, she followed me. I opened a door for her and she got inside. I went to the other side, opened the door for myself and got into the car. I keyed the car and accelerating it.
After 15 minutes of silent drive, we reached the city, a bit far from our farm house. I had visited that city several times so I knew the direction to Pizza Hut. I drove along. I stopped the car infront of a mall, where even a Pizza hut was established.
"Here we are.", I said with a smile along with a sigh, and looked at her.
She smiled back. We went inside the mall and then inside the Pizza Hut, leaving the car at the parking lot. I ordered two large size barbeque pizzas, double cheesed and extra chicked with extra toppings. I said it so fast that all the customers looked at me along with Kriti. I looked at her with a big smile, while she had a confused smile. I said in low voice, "Happy?" and winked.
"Y-yes.", she said continuing her confused, cute smile.
We sat and after 10 minutes of silence the pizza arrived. I added some spices on mine. She did the same. I took a slice and took a bite of it and started a conversation, "Well we met just 3 days back, you trusted me and came to a long drive. How comes that you trust me so much?"
She looked at me confused, she said, "You are only a friend with whom I shared so many things."
"That's it."
She thought for a while and said, "May be."
I kept being silent, after she swallowed her first bite. She said, "Whatever. I just trust you. That's it. No explaination No questions? Get it?"
I was going to say some thing but before I said, she contined, "Now shut up, and eat!"
I smiled and started eating. We had conversation all about colleges and everything. After eating we asked for a home delivery of 2 more pizzas at 7 PM, that would be delivered at the farmhouse. We returned back to the farm house. We had a lot of funny gossips and serious one.
Soon it was evening and it took no time to be 7 PM. The pizza arrived without a second late. I went to get it. We had it again, as she pleaded me to have it right there. I agreed. We had it.
After everything, I said, "I guess, now we must leave."
"Yeah.", she said and got up of couch on what we were sitting after backing from pizza hut and were having gossips at no time. I locked the farm house and started the car. She sat on it. Slowly I accelerated.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Well friends I am really very apologetic for not updating since more than a week. But let me inform you guys with a very sad information that, I will be updating only on weekends from now. That is, on Saturday. Well the next chapter, when Varun and Kriti are on their way to college, is a big boom. Can't wait to update it, but have o due to studies' pressure.