Unexpected In Unexpectation

I jumped out of my bed and stood straight up, right in front of the tall figure. I couldn't believe it was Kriti. I pinched my left hand to check whether it was a dream, and the squealed in pain. It was real! Kriti was actually in front of me. I looked at her for a second. She was looking at me, smiling slightly, not trying to let out tears of her eyes.
"Kriti? You? Here? I mean who allowed you in boys' hostel?", I asked sheepishly, unprepared what to say. I saw her making an awkward face before letting a giggle out.
"Really? You are worried about who let her here. Aren't you happy that she is here?", an unknown voice of a girl came from my behind. I looked back to see who it was. The whole squad was present there. Alia, Jeet, Sid, Sudo, Lucky and Sana everybody was there behind me. All were smiling, and that voice was of Alia.
"No. I mean.. Yes. I am happy. But, how? She.. how.. here?", I was still in shock.
"Bro, chill. Spend some time with your girl first. We are going out. And then meet us at café. I will tell everything to you there.", Sid said calming me down.
"Well I guess you're ordering that large chocolate cake, isn't it?", Jeet smirked at me with a wink.
I smiled foolishly. They all went out of the room. As soon as the door shut, I pulled Kriti into a big, tight hug. All the pain I went through due to her flashed back. I let out a slight smile remembering those things.
"I missed you so much.", I shut my eyes tight and rested my chin on her shoulders during the hug, before I trailed out the whisper.
I could feel her warm breathe on my neck.
I felt something wet on my left shoulder. I detached the hug to look at her. She was crying with her eyes shut tight, biting her lips.
"Hey! Don't cry.", I whispered with an audible voice to both of us in that silent room. She hugged me tightly as soon as I said that. I thought it would calm her, but she started crying harder rubbing her face on my chest. I took hold of her shoulders on both side and detached her from my body slowly.
I leaned forward leaving just a millimeter space between us.
"Hey! Stop crying. Nothing has happened.", I looked at her raising my eyebrows trying to calm her.
I made her seat on the bed. I took a tissue from the drawer of my bed side table. I gave her the tissue. I felt that rubbing her tears myself would be a little uncomfortable for her. She rubbed her tears and shrugged.
"I- I-", she tried to say something when I interrupted her.
"I love you, Kriti.", I said.
"I am sorry. I had a very important issue in New York.", She made a puppy face asking for apology.
"Is it solved now?", I asked her.
She nodded. "But..", she again was trying to say something when I again interrupted her.
"What's the problem then? Chill! Was your face, till then I will change and then let's go to the café.", I said smiling.
"I need to say you something.", she said with a worried face.
"We will talk about everything in the evening", I said reassuring her that everything was alright.
I showed her the washroom. She went. I took out a random pair of dresses. It was a weekend so I didn't had to worry about attending lectures.
I wore a white, full sleeved shirt, over my tight, white sweat vest. I put on the buttons. I wore a blue, skinny jeans.
I looked at Kriti as she came out of the washroom. Her face looked so fresh. And I was shocked, she looked so good without makeup. Her cheeks were red due to the cry. I smiled at her. I made my hairs looking at the dressing mirror. I saw Kriti waiting behind me in the mirror, so I made my hairs faster and let a little bit of messy part at the back. I turned back to face her. I nodded signaling to go. She smiled and went to the door. I rushed to door to let myself open it before Kriti. I wore my shoes on along with Kriti.
We walked down and headed to café. As I entered the café, I saw the squad laughing. I looked at the table between those people, there was already a large cake. A small smile let out my lips. Kriti and I went to them and adjusted ourselves around the table. I sat between Jeet and Sudo. Kriti sat between Sudo and Lucky. Sid was sitting at the other side of Lucky, then Alia, then Sana. As the table was round, we could reach each of us.
"So now tell me how's she here?", I said in anxiety and happiness. I was actually feeling normal now.
"Calm down. I will.", Sid said teasing me.
"Fast!", I glared at him, impatiently.
"Remember yesterday? I snatched your phone?", he said. I nodded asking him to continue.
"I unknowingly gave you my phone.", he said bringing me into shock. I took out the phone from my pocket and looked at it observing it nicely.
"No. This is mine.", I said assuring.
Sid took out another phone from his pocket. The phone was just a carbon copy of the phone in my hand. Then I opened the phone in my hand and saw that there was picture of Alia in the lock screen. I typed my pass code on the phone when the phone didn't open.
"But, yesterday when I tried to open it, it unlocked.", I said confused.
"No bro, it was already unlocked. I was using my Instagram when you said me your story.", he said.
Then I got the point. I too was using Instagram the time when Sid snatched my phone. I didn't notice that it was his account and just scrolled around the timeline commenting on other's posts. And then I didn't even notice the wallpaper and locked the phone. After that I didn't use the phone.
"Oh!", I said and exchanged our phones. Sudo giggled. I glared at him. There wasn't anything so funny.
"And at night, I checked my phone, which was actually yours. There was a message. And suddenlya call came. I looked who it was. I saw 'Kriti' flashing on the screen. I received the call quickly. I said her that I was your friend, and all your story that you told me in the café.", he said as Kriti interrupted.
"And then I came to know that you too loved me.", she said in a low voice, tension flashing on her face.
I smiled ignoring her expression.
"I fixed a table for you both in Hotel Mount Breeze. Get there by 7 PM tonight and date.", Jeet said and winked at me. I smiled.
We all spent time with each other. We went to an amusement park nearby and spent the whole day talking and riding horrible rides.
Kriti and I couldn't spend time alone due to the squad's presence.
As it was 7:00 PM, Kriti and I headed to the hotel. We entered the restaurant of the hotel. The waiter took us to our booked table.
We sat down.
"Hey you wanted to say me something, right?", I said remembering our morning conversation.
"Actually, I'm engaged.", she said.
"What?", I broke down again. I couldn't handle it this time if it was true.
She showed me her left hand. There was a silver coloured, flat, lengthened ring in her ring finger. I could tell it was a platinum ring with a small diamond at the top.
My heart shattered. I was about to cry. I got up, I wanted to go away and be alone.
I tried to walk away when my left hand stretched. Kriti was holding my hand.
"Let me explain please.", Kriti said calmly.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
What? No! Not again. Another twist?
Haha! Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying.
Well I found a situation in the Dilwale trailer exactly how I wanted for this chapter as the media. Also make sure answering my question in the next chapter.
Anyways! Did you notice Kriti's muscles in the media pic?! Hehe! Just kidding.
Love you all!