Chapter 14

00000000000000000000000000

                        So here it is as promised! N ive got a treat for you too! Over there--> …. That’s Aura’s older brother Andi (Mehcad Brooks!) Freakn luv this guy! Toooo damn sexy! ENJOY!!! N please VOTE COOMENT AND FAN YO!!!

                                                          000000000000000000000000000000000000000

                                                                CHAPTER 14

“Mamm Fae! Wow, how are you and dad doing? To what do I owe the call?”

“Hello Andi, how are keeping up child?”

“Hahahaha! Ow come on now Mamm Fae, I’m a 25 year old man, you know very well I am no longer a child!”

“Yes, yes of cause you aren’t dear, but you know I will always see you as that little mischievous step child of mine. Listen to me though. This is not a social call Andi… We need your help.”

“What? –what’s wrong?!”

“It’s your sister-”

“Aura? What’s going on?!”

“Yes… she’s in trouble Andi.”

“You still work for the police right?”

“Yes but—”

 “I think it’s time for you to meet your sister…”

                                                            ***

It was all over the media world; it had caused an even bigger frenzy than the wedding. ‘Runaway bride loses Romeo’s baby’.

Some claimed that Aura had actually conspired a kidnapping; some said that she had killed the child and claimed foul play; some even believed that maybe Thato the bitter ex-fiancé was behind it all, but none of them knew the actual truth.

Devin Bas had made sure of it.

They all agreed to let them speculate. Aura had encouraged it.

Little Gideon had been kidnapped and nobody knew who took him, or so was the official statement from the Bas/Tlou camp.

Tristan was pacing the living room, going back and forth and then changing directions. He was the only one who was visibly moving as everybody either watched him or Aura with silent concern. It had been two days since Morgan kidnapped his precious baby boy. They were back in the city, sitting in the massive Bas family home waiting…

He had quickly decided to pack up Aura and Graham and head home from the beach house because he knew Morgan would never want to stay in such a small community for any length of time. She was back in the city and he knew it.

He just needed to find out where…

He glanced down onto the leave seat and the imagery there crushed him.

Aura was curled up on the sofa, blankly starring into space and clutching onto Graham protectively- who didn’t seem to mind it at all as he nuzzled up against her too. They had formed an instant bond after the incident and it seemed they never left each other’s side. Aura had been non-responsive since Friday; she never ate; never drank; never spoke, just stared and stuck to Graham as he also quietly played with blocks or submissively ate and drank when he had to.