Chapter 3

0000000000000 

Hey guys! Lol I knw I said I wouldn't upload but I couldn't help myself. I just love to write! Even wrote an EXTRA LONG chappy this time! Trying to go for minimal chapters, don't like dragging a story but sorry if u think it's too long, I need to set their bond before the drama comes in! Don't know how many chaps I will have yet though! Please don't forget to Vote, Fan and Comment! I would greatly appreciate it! Oh n I added Aura's pic on the 1st chap, and Tristan's on the 2nd. Go check em out! Beema_J 

000000000000000

CHAPTER 3

I stepped out into the cold night and rapped Tristan's suit jacket more tightly around my solder. He had given it to me when he asked for a minute with his manager before we leave.

The smell hit me like a tidal wave! A small gasp left my lips as I took it in and moaned a little bit. His jacket smelled strongly of him. A beautifully musky and spicy yet subtle and fresh mix of smells engulfed my senses and sent me to my own little heaven. What was that? I thought maybe it smelled like mint; fresh spring water and soil that could be found on the grounds of a rainforest. Well... I would think it smelt like that. I wouldn't really know; I haven't been to the jungle!

I stood on the side walk and took in the night. I stared at the bright stars and smiled to myself thinking about the time I had just spent with him. It had been such a beautiful dinner! Well actually what would you call a meal you have between lunch and dinner?

Dinch?

Hahahaha that's dumb! Either way, we had been here since this afternoon; my watch said it was now 9pm. Wow! Had it been that long? It felt as though the time had stopped all this time. I had such fun with him.

I glanced back at him standing in the reception area chatting and laughing loudly with his restaurant manager. The manager seemed surprised to be seeing his boss act this way, poor thing. Tristan actually looked like he was usually such a "grump"; I could see the frown-lines on his forehead and the intense seriousness tracing his eyes from time to time tonight, but now, now he looked as though he was relaxed and enjoying himself.

I giggled. Maybe he was just tipsy or just that the events of this day had actually gotten to him that much! 

I smiled as I remembered the dinner. I really did not expect my night to have turned out like this. Especially from the disastrous morning I had had. I think I might actually be falling for him...

***Flashback***

"Ha-ha-ha! Pork-Ribs you say?" Tristan said with his eyebrows raised and an inhumanly sexy smirk plastered on his face. Aaargh! I wish I could smack it off of him! It would help me prove to myself that I actually had some sort of "balls" with this guy! You are such a ditz Aura, toughen up damit!

"Uhm yeah... I'm crazy hungry; I could eat a whole elephant!" trying with my all to sound nonchalant. "That's what my surname means you know?" I carried on trying to sound boring, "Tlou? It means Elephant in Tswana. Yeah, we are not all Zulu here hey! In my culture an elephant symbolizes strength and wisdom. In the past only the royal families would possess animal names. Now, of cause, you wouldn't know with the westernization." I added.

He looked deeply interested in what I was saying that it actually shocked me. Most people would have tuned out of that history lesson by now. I was confused; what was wrong with this guy?? 

He motioned for Grant, the waiter to come forward to give him our order. This time Grant looked composed and over the incident that happened earlier. Tristan gave him our order quickly then turned back to me.

"Seriously?! So you could be like some sort of African-Princess or something?" he said trying to put on Mufasa's accent from The Lion King. I laughed at him shaking my head!