Chapter 11

00000000000000000000000

Hey!!! So like I said! U didn't wait long yeah?! Anyway I know there isn't much action in this chapter but it is really important for the whole trust me. Enjoy! And please comment vote and fan if u like how this is going so far?

00000000000000000000000

CHAPTER 11

Tristan woke up feeling light and happy. He hadn't felt like this for a very long time. He had everything he ever wanted and the world felt like it was finally moving in the right direction for him.

His twins were safely at home with their grandparents; he hadn't seen Morgan in a long time, although he worried about her disappearance's effect on his boys, but he knew she would do anything to survive... even though a small, very slight and scandalously evil part of him hoped that this time she hadn't survived but it didn't hamper his delight at the fact that Aura was sleeping soundly in his arms.

He thought of how miraculously lucky he had been to be able to stop her wedding from happening and actually have her confess that she loved him back, his heart had almost jumped out of his chest! He wondered why and how it all happened, they had just met one day; had a long dinner and just fell in love. Nothing after that had mattered for him. He forgot however that she wouldn't take kindly to finding out he had kids... it still amazed him how she ended up coming with him in the end.

He wasn't an idiot... he knew how bad it looked to have two year old kids at the age of 24, let alone the fact that he was raising them alone, well with the help of his mom and dad that is. He had actually prepared to not have any serious relationships until they were grown up, well, even if he could have, Morgan would hardly permit him to actually live and move on with someone else.

He still wondered what he saw in her when they had actually dated for a full year before she "accidentally got pregnant". It should have been unlikely because not only was she "on the pill", but they had used protection, protection that always seemed to be "broken". He had a suspicion that Morgan wasn't entirely innocent in the matter. But what's done is done. He had his beautiful baby boys and now he had the love of his life.

But they were not over the hill yet. They had a lot to talk about. He had caught Aura frown in deep thought many times that created a massive nervous knot inside for him. What if she changed her mind and she didn't want this??

He still wouldn't blame her...

But he would be heart-broken if she left him.

Plus he had to actually tell her... about Morgan that is.

He let out a sigh just as Aura stirred in his arms. He smiled at how beautiful she looked asleep. Her hair was all messy and all over the place, her mouth was hanging slightly open and she had a soft snore, even her legs were tangled within the sheets. Well, she wasn't the poster girl for Sleeping Beauty but to him she looked like an angel.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiled at her remembering how murderously sexy they had looked last night as they burned with the intense fire of making love with him all through the night. They had taken only an hour's break to actually cook and eat dinner before she casually brushed her fingers on his chest and instantly sparked his arousal. He was actually impressed with the stamina she had to have handled his wild hunger all night without ever complaining.

"Good morning Beautiful" he murmured softly as he kissed her forehead.

She sighed happily as she stretched, knocking him in the head with her fist in the process.

"Oh my gosh!!! I'm so sorry!! Did I hurt you?" she bolted up, checking Tristan's head while trying to hide a chuckle.

Tristan just shook his head at how clumsy she is. He didn't mind though, he got to see the best view any guy would want to see in the morning. She hasn't noticed yet though, he gave her five seconds to...