39. A Heroic Deed

Stiles-POV

The room was dead silent and a countless number of jaws were dropped and expressions of joy appeared on some people's faces. It all happened so fast, it just went from blurry and then back to a crisp image. It was like the heavens sent down angelic angels from above. Only there were no elegant wings or golden halo rings around their heads, and they weren't wearing beautiful intricate patterns of white lace. But once those doors flew open in a matter of seconds, a weight was lifted from my chest and I felt like I could breathe again. It was like my heart stopped and then I was shocked back to life. I couldn't decide if it was a dream or reality. It wasn't just one of them, but it was all three girls Kira, Allison, and my wife, Lydia.  All three were armed and wearing stone cold faces that conveyed that they were done with this bullshit.

To make sure it wasn't just an image that my mind had conjured up to make me feel safe or give me the confidence I whisper to Scott in awe, "you see them too, right?"

He gives a small nod. His mouth is wide open and then he slowly shuts it and a smile forms.

The lights from the outside outline their silhouettes perfectly. Outlining every one of Lydia's exceptional body that I always considered was too good to be true and no girl was that perfect. Lydia, the girl, my girl, my wife, the woman I thought had died, the woman I thought I would never see again, hear again, laugh again was living, breathing, and alive.

Isaac, Scott, and I don't reunite with each of our wives in a tight embrace, but just watching them from a far moving is good enough for the three of us.

"Sorry to arrive so late to your party, but like they say better late than never," Lydia fires back and I feel a small genuine smile turn into a smirk at her remark.

Parrish appears from the shadows and his red eyes beat into her pupils, but Allison breaks their gaze and she calmly states, "we may have been on the sidelines for part of this battle, but let me tell you this we are all caught up on the plays, and whose behind this operation. Thanks to the flash drive we found so you can screw yourselves. All of you," Allison says resting her hand on her hip.

"Something is off," Boyd abruptly acknowledges clutching to Erica's waist.

"I can sense it too," Derek says.

"Who else did you bring besides the three of you? I hear more than three heartbeats. It wasn't like this before the three of you came in here," Erica says.

"It's because you geniuses one of those girls has a bun in the oven. To be exact," I notice Kate carefully using her were-jaguar senses to learn more. "There are seven new heartbeats in the room, which means that either all of you are pregnant or one of you is carrying twins or triplets or quadruplets."

Kira, Allison, and Lydia all stare at each other confused. Scott tries to intervene when Kate takes a step towards Kira.

"Mr. McCall let my daughter do what she wants or all three of their throats will be ripped out. And by ripping their throats out I mean until they each start to bleed like a fountain," Gerard explains.

Lydia's palms begin to shake after hearing Kate's words.  I then notice that Lydia bit down on her bottom cherry colored lip.  Kate takes a step towards Kira. Kate stands them for a moment, but she clearly senses nothing and moves on to Allison. "That's interesting," Kate says.

"What is so interesting, Kate?" Isaac begins to shake as Allison asks the question.

"The fact that my niece married a werewolf and are trying to build a family with him. Sometimes I think our family would make a better television show than Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I can certainly guarantee that our family drama would give us ratings through the roof.  Congrats on baby #2 Lahey's," Kate says removing her heel off of the ground and walking towards Lydia.  While Isaac and Allison stared at each other not knowing if they should express their content or their utter sadness at the news of bringing a baby into this dangerous world.