37. Love Is A Battlefield

Stiles-POV

Once the voice is finished speaking Tracey and Josh appear from the left corridor and then in the right corridor Kali and Ennis enter.

Every bone in my body begins to shiver at the sight of them and I point my shaking finger at them confused on the whole situation, "you guys are supposed to be dead!"

"Dead! Oh please! You can't kill us, because somehow someway someone will always find a way to bring us back to life! Thanks to the leader of this operation we are back and more powerful than ever!" Tracey explains already showing off her Kanima like features of the tail, nails, and the scales.

"Well that's a good thing then because I was looking forward to a little challenge today, but something that won't be too big for to handle. BTW I made a better Kanima then you," Jackson jokes.

"Jackson this is not the time to try and act like me! Don't infuriate or agitate people as usual," I scold him.

More clowns fill the room, but not as many as there were in so-called "Round One."

"Josh you don't want to or have to fight us. We were friends once and deep down you know that we are going to leave this place alive," Hayden says taking a step towards Josh, but Liam pulls her back.

"So how about if you just join us and convince whoever is doing this to stop, because we don't want to leave this place with blood on our hands," Corey suggests, following Hayden.

"You guys are responsible for killing me. Theo may have killed me the second time, but you guys could have cared less because you were too lazy to save anyone but yourselves and your so called pack. Tracey understands the pain and the traumatizing experiences and we have both experienced them not once, but TWICE! Those last few moments of when you are alive, that moment before you exhale your last breath and your body shuts down in a matter of seconds," Josh explains and wraps his arm around Tracey. "It's all Scott McCall's Pack's fault! Every one of us here only is a part of this for one reason and that is to avenge ourselves for the pain you have caused all of us," once Josh finishes explaining he charges towards us along with Ennis, Kali, Tracey, and the masked clowns following behind.

The fighting once again breaks out. I pick up my bat and swing it in my defense when they attack me. What else are we suppose to do? The only thing that is second nature to the pack, to fight and protect the ones we love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa-POV

"Scott's text says that Kira is dead along with Allison and Lydia," I share the news with the others as we are all standing in a huddle around the dining room table.

"Dead? Your kidding right," Ethan asks.

"At a time like this, I don't think Scott would be just sending a text like this out at as a joke," Deaton sniffles.

"Did he say anything about how Stiles or Isaac is holding up with the news?" Noah asks.

"No, but I assume that the three of them are probably heartbroken and they are probably are not in the right mindset right now," I inform them. I scroll down through my texts and Scott sends another one to me, "Scott also reports that there is a bomb in the package. He said that as long as we don't open, destroy, or get rid of the package then we won't die. Apparently, there are snipers outside that will kill us all if the bomb doesn't," I explain to them.

"What are we going to do about the children upstairs? There innocent in all of this they shouldn't be caught in the crossfire," Noah asks pacing back-and-forth.