17. Bitch Slapped

Above are the outfits I picture them wearing at the reunion.

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia-POV

"Allison...Lydia... hurry up it's time to go!"  Isaac calls from downstairs.

"Give us a second!"  I scream back at him.

"You said that five minutes ago,"  Isaac barks back at me from downstairs.

"Well, I am going to tell you the same thing that I said five minutes ago you can't rush perfection!  Besides I'm finishing your wife's hair if you have a problem with that talk to her about it,"  Allison smiles in the mirror at my response.

"NEVER MIND!"  Isaac calls sounding annoyed.

Rachel walks in the doorway and says, "wow you both look so pretty."

"Thank you! But, you are much more beautiful than your aunt and I combined."  Allison picks her daughter up and sits her on her lap while I put the final touches on Allison's hair.  Rachel looks in the mirror and Allison braids strands of her daughter's hair while she speaks to her mini version, "are you going to be a good girl for Grandpa Argent tonight?"

"Yes I am, because I promise," she tells her mother.

"Pinkie swear?"  Allison sticks her pinkie finger out.

"I pinkie swear,"  Rachel interlocks her pinkie finger around Allison's pinkie finger and wraps it around hers.  I notice that Rachel's fingers are so much smaller than Allison's it just makes me smile.

"Well, looks like were good to go, Allison," I turn Allison around in the spinney chair she is sitting in as she lifts her daughter off of her lap and all of us begin to make our way downstairs. 

Isaac comes into view at the bottom of the steps and gives Allison a kiss on the cheek.  He is wearing a navy two-button suit with a white dress shirt underneath.  "Wow, you both look fantastic!  But I am still angry that you made me wait that long,"  Allison and I chuckle at him.  Allison is wearing a pink mid-thigh length dress with black heels and a matching black clutch purse.  I soft curled her raven colored hair while she put on a light amount of makeup.  While I am wearing a white sheer long sleeve dress.  It's mid-thigh length and my hair is down letting my long strawberry waves cascade down my back.

Allison and Issac kiss their daughter goodbye while I give her a hug.

"I have got it from here guys. Now go have a good time. I can take care of my granddaughter angel," Mr. Argent replies making Rachel smile. Mr. Argent and Rachel wave as Isaac pulls out of their driveway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issac drives us to the high school because the reunion is being held in the gymnasium.  Isaac parks the car next to Jackson's Porsche. Aiden and Jackson are drinking while they are waiting for us to get out of the car.

Aiden offers me the flask when I hop out of the car. However, I shake my head, "I'm gonna pass because unlike you two I would like to remember this night. Now, shall we go in."

"Yeah, Scott just texted me saying, 'we are in the school now,'" Jackson replies as he puts his flask back into his jacket pocket and the five of us walk back to our old high school. Once I walk in it's like déjà vu I am seeing faces that I never thought of seeing again. One, in particular, was Erica Reyes and to my surprise, she had her arms draped all over Stiles. How could he move on this fast? Especially with her. I remember her from high school she was the weird girl that turned into a hot goddess overnight. Trying to steal attention away from me. They started giving her looks and long gazes that could make you see what the guys were picturing in their minds and that was getting in her pants.  Erica threatened Allison's life more than once and was dead set on killing me at a particular point in time.