27. A New Chapter

Lydia-POV

It's hard to believe how far we all have come.  One day which felt like only yesterday I was back in high school being Jackson's girlfriend,  then I found out I was a banshee and became part of the pack.  However today I am moving on with my life and taking one step into a new direction, a new future, perhaps an unlimited supply of happiness and love.  After everything that has happened in my life from battling the supernatural, to ending up in Eichen House, marrying Jordan, and then mourning the loss of Jordan, my miscarriage, and the death of my mother and my college roommate, I am ready to start fresh.  Now although starting fresh means cleaning the slate I know that can never be done, because everyone has baggage, but I am ready to start a new chapter in my life with Stiles.

The doors open with Scott, Jackson, Isaac, Rachel, and to my surprise Mr. Stilinski. 

"Wow you look great!"  The guys repeat in unison with astonishment across all there faces.

"Mr. Stilinski, what are you doing here?  Shouldn't you be back at your seat?"  I question him, furrowing my brows.

"I thought that you might need someone to give you away.  Since I don't have a daughter, I would love it if I could get the experience to give away a gorgeous young woman like yourself.  If you are okay with that of course?"  He asks me reaching for my hand.

I nod quickly and smile,  "I would love that."  I wrap my arm around his and I wipe a tear from my face.

I hear the music and everyone walks out one couple after the other.  Then it's time for me to make my entrance.  Mr. Stilinski looks at me to reassure that it is time to go and I nod.  I take one deep breath and wrap my hand around Mr. Stilinski's arm tightly.  Two nurses open the doors to the outside and then I see a big white gazebo with all my friends.  I squeeze the bouquet of flowers in my hand once I see who is staring at me underneath the white gazebo.

Stiles has his iconic dopey smile and has his hands in his pockets.  I don't take my gaze away from him and I see his eyes move up and down as I walk down the aisle.  He winks at me and I feel a blush rise to my cheeks.  I walk by friendly faces of some of my closest friends who are pretty much considered to be my family.  I know that they are here to support Stiles and I, as much as I would like to acknowledge their presence I can't take my eyes off of him.  Especially in that tux, because Stiles looks more sexy and handsome than ever before.

I reach the gazebo steps and I kiss Mr. Stilinski on the cheek and he returns to his seat next to Melissa.  Stiles reaches for my hand to help me up the steps and I take it.  Danny stops playing the keyboard and takes a seat next to Ethan.

Stiles whispers in my ear, "you look beautiful Lyds."  I blush and smile at the same time at his compliment.  I appreciated his compliment, however I love it when he calls me Lyds I feel like I am permanently his.  I feel beautiful and everything is perfect. It's special. It's unique. And it's ours. The flowerpots, the dress, the hair, the makeup, the tux, and Stiles. I feel like a goddess after Malia soft curled my hair eloquently, Kira adjusted the hem on the dress and added stitches here and there allowing the dress to suit my body perfectly, and Allison applied a light amount of makeup to my face.

Stiles is practically shaking out of his body, but I grab his hands and intertwine his fingers with mine. He stops shaking and a goofy grin appears on his face.

"Now for all of you that were expecting a traditional wedding, I apologize sincerely for what's about to come.  Although this is a wedding ceremony to celebrate the union between two of my best friends, they are both unique.  Therefore their wedding should be a memorable and unforgettable like the both of them," Scott announces.  I notice from the corner of my eye that Scott's eyes twinkle in the sunlight and his dimples are showing because joy is radiating from him for this special occasion.