3. Lame Puns

Lydia-POV

After receiving the invitation for my high school reunion, I called Allison. Allison and I caught up and let's just say it was really nice to hear her voice again. Although we haven't seen or spoken to each other in years, conversation just naturally flowed and it felt like we were still included in each other's everyday lives. I asked her if she still was connected with the rest of the pack and she said she stayed in touch with most of them still, but lost touch with Derek and Braeden after they left Beacon Hills a few years ago. Allison last heard that Derek and Braeden moved to South America to live with Derek's sister, Cora. Cora was searching for a pack in South America that was close to her mother. Peter joined the three of them on their expedition as they continued to learn about the heritage of the Hale family. While discovering the Hale heritage, Derek proposed to Braeden and are happily married right now.

After we had a very lengthy conversation with one another that consisted of us informing and asking about the pack, I realized and immediately regretted asking more questions about Stiles' life compared to everyone else's. I felt a bit embarrassed and was mentally begging that Allison didn't even notice and if she did then hopefully she would forget about the whole conversation.

Before Allison and I stopped talking she told me that she would start a group chat with the rest of the pack that was planning on attending the reunion too. I thought that would be a great idea, so I agreed, giving her Jackson, Aiden, Ethan, and Danny's numbers.

---------------------------------------

Three days later, I receive a text message from Allison sent in a group chat. We all state our name in the group chat so we can create contacts for each phone number.

Allison

Isaac

Danny

Aiden

Kira

Lydia

Scott

Jackson

Malia

Ethan

Theo

Stiles

Scott decides to name the Group Chat Scott McCall's Pack. However, Stiles changes it to Don't Be Such A Sour Wolf.

Don't Be Such A Sour Wolf

Scott-I like mine better, but Stiles I'll let you have your fun. After all you need to show off your creative and STILISH ideas 😂

Stiles-Thanks, McCall. I was gonna McCall you a few weeks ago, but I never got the chance because I was so tired of you using that joke 😝

Isaac-Well if that one is not to your liking Stilinksi then he could have done
Isaac-If Stiles was in ONE DIRECTION then he could have been Stiles Horan. Get it Niall and Stiles... the similarities. Your Welcome 🙆

Stiles-Hey Jackson maybe you could help King Isaac add a bit of WIT-MORE to his horrible puns 😜

Kira-Guys can you cut it with the puns it's getting lamer by the second. Anyways Scott and I were discussing and thought it would be a good idea to reunite by going on a mini vacation before we go to the high school reunion. We were thinking about inviting the whole pack to Boca Raton, Florida for a nice vacation.

Scott-We have a house that sleeps twelve and has a pool. The weather is usually hot and sunny during this time of year so we thought it would be a great idea to go. So what do you say for old times sake???