2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's

Stiles-POV

Today in the mail not only did I receive my divorce papers, but I also got an invitation for my high school reunion. I can't believe it's been ten years since I graduated high school. I still keep in touch with some of my former classmates throughout the past few years like Allison, Isaac, Malia, Scott, and Kira. However, I haven't seen or talked to the twins or Danny since high school graduation. Last I heard they live in New York with Lydia and her husband, Parrish.

Unfortunately, I have seen Malia for the past ten years. Malia and I have been together since high school until recently that has all changed. One day I popped the big question she said yes, but then instead of living happily ever after we ended up living in a miserable hell world that breathed fire on us every day. To sum it up, we didn't want the same things.  I wanted someone to love when I came home while she just wanted someone to carry her home after getting wasted. Essentially we drifted apart and even more when I took over as sheriff of Beacon Hills, after my Dad got sick. My father has a rare type of lung cancer and has been in treatment for the past six months. My new position at work led to me working longer shifts and Malia thinking that I wanted space, so she distanced herself from me. To fill up that space, Malia found a new friend to hang out with while I was away.

After closing a big case earlier than expected one night, I returned to my house at ten at night.  Which was earlier than the time I usually come back at, which is like one or two in the morning. When I came home I found my wife, Malia in our bed with my former classmate, Theo Raeken. And if you need a better visual, I can tell you that they were definitely not sleeping.

We talked about her overnight guest situation, but at the end of the day, neither one of us were happy with our lives. Therefore we decided to end it and we filed for divorce. Malia ran off with Theo and I stayed in Beacon Hills.

---------------------------------------

I decide to call Isaac and Allison because they were a few of the lucky people that still had Stiles Stilinski present in their lives. I dialed their house number and after a few rings, I heard someone pick up.

"Hello," a girl's voice says.

"Hello, it's Stiles," I introduce into through the phone.

"Hi, Uncle Stiles. This is Princess Rachel," Issac and Allison's daughter replies.

"Well, hello your majesty. How are you today?" I ask her as I lay down on my couch while resting the phone on my ear.

"Not very good. The King and Queen are trying to make me pick up my toys.  If not they'll throw them in the trash," Rachel sighs through the phone.

"Oh that's not good," I reply.

There is no response from her.  Instead, there is a ruffling noise on the other line. One of her parents probably snatched it from her grasp as I hear louder muffling sounds.

"Hello," Isaac speaks.

"Hello, King Isaac I am glad you could fit me into your schedule," I joke.

"Haha! Very funny," Isaac responds as I scratch the back of my neck.

"King Isaac, by any chance are you and Queen Allison attending the Beacon Hills High School Reunion?" I question.

"I'll let you talk to the Queen of the household because she makes the decisions around here not the King," Isaac jokes.

"Okay, bye King Isaac and make sure you don't wrinkle your cape while you're at it," I say before they switch speakers at the Lahey household.

"Hi, Stiles," Allison sounds exasperated, trying to catch her breath after chasing Rachel, I would assume.