If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

Not an update for A Beacon Hills Reunion

Instead this is a quick summary on my new story that I have been working on.  Chapter One is out so I hope that you guys get a chance to read it.  

*UPDATE for A Beacon Hills Reunion by Thursday night but by the latest Friday evening.  (depending on your time zones)

So thankful of you guys and 3.6k thanks!

Now here is a preview of If The Shoe Fits and it is now officially published.  Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

A modern day Cinderella tale set in Beacon Hills. Lydia Martin has had a rough beginning to her life so far her mother and father died when she was ten. Before her father died he remarried a woman named Victoria. Victoria joined the family along with her daughters Malia, Erica, and Cora who then became known as Lydia's stepmother and stepsisters.

Once her father died Victoria took Lydia in and instead of a warm welcome she was handed Lydia a mop and dishes. Victoria makes Lydia's life a living hell at home with three daughters help, but they usually take care of torturing Lydia at school. You may know of how the Cinderella story goes however the Stydia version is hopefully one you won't oppose.

---------------------------------------------------------

For more check out my profile or click on the external link.  Also I pasted the link underneath! First chapter is published for you guys to read and enjoy.

https://www.wattpad.com/241046077-if-the-shoe-fits-a-stydia-au-chapter-one

Thanks

Rose :)