8. Super Secret Spies

Stiles-POV

Lydia went into the bathroom to wipe off her makeup and wash her face in the sink. There were only two sinks side by side in the bathroom, so I followed her in and went to the sink on the left to brush my teeth while she washes her face in the right sink with her face cleanser. She accidentally splashes me with water, but because I am Stiles I decide to do the same to her, but the only difference is that she is my target.

"Stiles, what the hell?" She yells, lifting her face from the sink.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," I spit out the toothpaste, while she dries her face with a washcloth. I laugh at her as I continue to playfully splash her with more water.

"Stiles, that's not funny!" Lydia scolds me in a serious tone. She dabs the remainder droplets of water and then hastily flings her towel to the edge of the sink. I splash her once more and she replies back, "I see how it is." She swipes her tongue back and forth in her mouth making me go crazy inside, before she picked up a dry towel. Then, Lydia begins to whip me with it, so I splash her with more water. I end up spilling a bottle of soap on the floor, but we continue to fight, until I slip on a puddle containing a mixture of slippery soap and water, causing my head to slam into the wall. Lydia runs to my aid while lifting up my head to face her. She rubs her hand up and down my back while she squats down next to me and asks clearly concerned, "Stiles, are you okay?" She gives me her hand to help me back up, but I pull her down and start tickling her instead.

Once we decide that enough is enough, we just sit on the white tiled bathroom floor. She pulls a strand of her hair behind her ear while continuing to sit on knees with her back pressed against the wall.  She then nervously asked, "can you get out I have to use the bathroom?" She rubs her knees in small circles as she waits for my reply and avoids making any eye contact with me.

I stand up off the bathroom floor. "Of course, every bathroom needs a queen to use its throne," I respond bowing down, causing a smile to grow on her face.

I leave the bathroom in our room and I put on a gray t-shirt with a pair of dark green flannel pajama pants. I then decide to hop underneath the sheets and read my favorite book written by none other than Lucinda Davina. A few moments later, Lydia emerges from the bathroom and I notice she changed into a long sleeve white tank top and blush pink short-shorts with a bow at the waistband. She then climbs under the covers with me and asks, "Whatcha reading?"

"Only the best book to ever exist," I reply in shock as she looks at me with a weird face. "You mean to tell me you haven't read this book? Lydia Martin, what on Earth am I going to do with you?"

"You haven't even told me what you are reading yet and you didn't give me a chance to answer, you ding dong. If you don't tell me then how am I suppose to know!" she replies with frustration.

"You make a good point," I say making a contemplating look and rubbing my chin. "Anyways it's Lucinda Davina's Escape Route," I inform. "It's probably one of my favorite books of all time. The cover is really girly and all, but what is inside is made especially for people who like a little romance but not a lot, light comedy, and kick ass characters to go with the kick ass action and drama."

"Oh yeah that book, I read it when it first came out it was pretty decent," Lydia replies.

"Decent!" I scoffed in shock at the inadequate adjective she used to describe this masterpiece. "Lydia, it's beyond decent.  Although it's about a bunch of high school students, their high school reminds me of ours, just minus the supernatural.  It's kinda like an alternate universe," I reply fangirling-technically fanboying, but to be honest it's just something that I obsess over. Everyone obsesses over something whether it's books, bands, movies, cars, food, or even the Kardashians. This book is just another thing to add to my favorite things like chicken, the Mets, Roscoe, and now Lucinda Davina's book.