25. MEDS!

Stiles-POV

"Stiles, I don't want to hear that language out of your mouth especially in my house."  Mrs. McCall appears into my view and is drying off a pot with a checkered dish towel.

"Sorry, Mrs. McCall! Won't happen again.  Wait I am not in high school anymore and besides I have cursed in front of you before."  I am completely confused on why she would care.

"Well, Stiles would you just play along I don't have anyone else to yell at so I go for the small things now.  Anyways I heard you say something about vows.  Who's getting married?" She asks, tucking the pot underneath her arm.

Scott's Mom is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life.  She cares for everyone like they are her children and although she is nothing supernatural she is still someone you do not want to mess with.  I guarantee that she will kick anyone's ass and they won't live to see daylight savings because that is how awesome she is.

"Me actually.  Well, technically Lydia and I in less than an hour and a half.  You should so come it was really last minute so we didn't send out any invitations or anything like that."  I suggest.

Mrs. McCall starts to show a frown on her face and she wraps her arms around her chest staring at Scott.  She whacks him with the dishtowel she is holding and scolds,  "how come you didn't tell me?  Scott, what are you doing?  You need to set your priorities straight! You didn't even tell me she was awake!" 

Mrs. McCall starts whipping him with the dishtowel and Scott cries,  "Mom, stop I get it!  Won't happen again. Mom, I may be a werewolf, but my friend is here."  I start cracking up and Mrs. McCall ceases her fire.

"Now think of this as an intro to what's going to happen if you don't tell me the news next time.  Complete embarrassment," she informs her son, pursing her lips.

"Oh My God, Mom! I thought that you already knew because after all, you are not a nurse or anything who works at the hospital she is staying at,"  Scott replies with sarcasm.

See here is my only problem with Scott using sarcasm half the time he tries to use it.  It either sends the wrong message to people or it confuses them completely.  Therefore, he should just leave the sarcasm up to me. 

Mrs. McCall gives the famous mom death stare at Scott and I stop laughing because I do not want to get Mrs. McCall any more annoyed than she already is.  Mrs. McCall turns her body away from Scott and gives him the silent treatment when he tries to engage in the conversation with us.

"Scott, can I have a moment alone with Stiles?" She asks as he nods and makes his way out of the room.

"Don't mind me guys. Really I am fine, I'll just keep busy,"  Scott assures us jokingly.

"If you mean get ordained by keep busy then that is what you are going to do," I command him pointing upstairs.  He frowns like a sad puppy as he heads up the steps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"So have you thought about what are you going to say to Lydia?"  Mrs. McCall asks giving me a playful nudge trying to get me to spill.

"Nothing you haven't heard before.  I love you and can't live my life without you.  You know that sort of thing, you get the gist of it,"  I reply trying to act confident, but with Mrs. McCall's amazing maternal instinct she knew that I had no idea.

"So that's a no then?" She asks.

"Pretty much."  I put my hands in my pocket and rock back and forth on my heels.  "Well, Melissa what else am I suppose to say she knows I love her."