24. HOLY SHIT

Lydia-POV

After Allison filled the other girls in on the good news that I have woken up from my coma, I shared the news about the wedding that was going to take place in less than two hours, the girls couldn't have been more thrilled. 

"So Lydia this wedding starts in one hour and forty-three minutes to be precise.  Now the question everyone has been waiting for you to answer.  What are you going to wear?"  Allison holds her fist out like a news caster with a microphone and we all laugh. 

Until I stop laughing and realize.  "HOLY SHIT...I have nothing to wear!"  I start talking to myself and try to get out of my wheel chair.  I then begin to pace back and forth talking to myself.  "Can I wear this hospital gown?  Stiles won't mind.  Or will he?  What am I thinking I can't wear a hospital gown to a wedding,  especially if I am the bride."  Allison grabs me by my shoulders to stop my pacing and tries to calm me down.  "Allison, what am I going to wear?  I can't get married in a hospital gown.  What the hell did I get myself into?"

I breathe from all my talking and let Allison talk. "First of all Lydia, you're getting yourself into a marriage with a guy that you love so much.  To answer your other question,  I still have my wedding dress so I can go back to my house and go grab it along with some hair supplies, makeup, and a pair of shoes."

"Lydia, if you would like I can make some adjustments on the dress so it will fit your body seamlessly and we can talk about how you want your hair to look in the meantime,"  Kira suggests.

"And Lydia if you want I could run over to the department store and pick up matching dresses for the three of us to wear as bridesmaids dresses. If you're into that,"  Malia offers.

"Really?  That would be great."  We all join together forming a circle to group hug and then I start barking out orders.  "Now we only have one hour and thirty-nine minutes so let's keep them asses moving ladies!"  They all scatter out of the room while I lay down on my hospital bed and look at the ceiling.  Wow I am getting married today.  I sit myself back up and I mutter, "what the hell am I going to write for vows?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles-POV

"Scott, you got ordained right?" I ask him.

"No, why?"  He responds, arching his brows at me.

"Well buddy.  I'm going to need you to get ordained, because I am getting married to Lydia Martin in less than two hours.  And o want you to officiate the wedding.  So here is the laptop... and now fill out the damn form!"  I rush my laptop over to Scott, but before I hand it to him my laptop falls to the ground and breaks into a million of pieces.  Lets just say that the screen has a huge crack in it along with some smaller cracks and the pieces that are suppose to be on my laptop are no longer in it.  Instead they are all spread across the floor.  I fall to the ground rushing to the pieces trying to put them back in the laptop.  "Holy Shit!  Out of all the days for this to happen my laptop decides to break today.  Great!  This is just great!  What are we suppose to do now?"

As I kneel down on the ground with the remnants of my laptop in my hands Scott rubs my back and says, "no worries, little buddy.  I am assuming that I am your best man too or I will be after the help I give to you.  For starters, I have a fully functioning laptop that is not broken into pieces at my Mom's house.  Second,  I am assuming Lydia would like to see you in some sort of tux rather than your usual flannel so that's what you are going to give her."

"Thanks, Scott.  I don't know what else to say," I respond because as usual, he's always there for me.

"Well buddy, I have a couple of tuxes that I brought back from Florida because I came straight from a conference to visit my Mom this weekend.  I have one tux with your name written on it and one for me along with two others.  So you can pick two groomsmen while the rest of the guys can wear nice clothes," he offers.

"Yea cool I'll ask Isaac and Jackson," I tell him.

"Why Jackson?"  Scott questions me in a look of disgust. "Don't you hate him?"

"Although Jackson and I have shared our differences in the past, I'm doing it for Malia's sake.  Even though Theo and she got a divorce six months ago, I have seen how broken up she has been about it.  I know that I shouldn't still care about the happiness of my ex-wife, but she is still my friend.  Besides have you seen Jackson and Malia flirting with each other it couldn't have been more obvious that they have a thing.  So why not just give them a push in the right direction."

"Give them a push?  The old Stiles would pout and refuse until he got his way.  So why the sudden change of heart?" He arches his brow in confusion.

"Well, Scotty-Boy,"  I turn Scott around while patting him on the back.  "Lydia Martin has made me a better person.  The fact that she hasn't been a part of my life for this past year and after high school breaks my heart, because I have less time to spend with her.  She's a good change, a change that I love. We all knew this day would come when I would stop acting like a child, but what can I say?  She has opened my mind to the concept of love, because that is entirely true.  Love is an amazing feeling that I think everyone should feel.  That's why?  Now let's go in the jeep!  We got things to do and less than an hour and thirty-five minutes to do them.  Let's get a move on!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I drive us over to Scott's old house and it looks like we never left instead we were just the same two teenagers hanging out at his house playing HALO.

I hop out of the jeep and shut the door.  "WOW!  It's scary to say this, but it looks like nothing has changed.  It looks the exact same."

"Well, buddy we most certainly did.  We grew up.  I got married and now you are getting married today.  You are going to confess to everyone how much you love her, kiss her, take her to a nice place, and recite your vows to one another."  He makes a bunch of kissy-noises and faces at me while we walk into his house.

"HOLY SHIT!  What am I going to say to her for the vows?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to leave it at that for the day.

Hopefully, you enjoyed reading this so far.

I am so appreciative and glad about what happened yesterday.  I got 16 votes for my chapter.  Some of you may think what's the big deal? But I think that is a huge deal, because it is the highest amount of votes that I have gotten in one day (and yes I see behind this curtain my readers and what countries they are from)  On a side note and something that may be discussed at a later time, very cool.  Anyways having 16 votes made me so proud and like you guys enjoy my writing.   

*cue the rainbows shooting our of my hands*

Anyway I would like to thank you guys for making it this far and hope you stay tuned to read the end.

Also since I have school so it may take longer to update, but I still want to keep updating I have decided to write little mini parts leading up to the wedding they think they are going to have.  It would be unfortunate if something were to go wrong.  Or I am leading you to the beautiful wedding that they are going to have. 

You will have to keep reading to find out.

Thanks,

Rose :)