36. 3...2...1!

Scott-POV

"Guys I think are the best option is to stay together rather than split up, because we are stronger as a unit and a whole. I think that was our flaw last time not entering this situation united. So now all that matters is finding Stiles and that we stick together," I tell them.

They all nod or reply back with a "yes" or shaking their head up-and-down.

The pack and I walk through the entrance gates and we all keep our eyes open and stay on our toes, being cautious about our surroundings. The door is locked when we get to the porch like area to the front door of the building so I kick down the door.

Layers of dust along with cobwebs that are scattered throughout the lobby and some hanging from the ceiling are present. The lights were out so Chris turned on his flashlight for everyone who doesn't have werewolf sight.  Chris shines the light across the floor and rats scamper across the broken pieces of tile. However, the thing that catches my eye is the front desk has words carved into it:

Mr. Stilinski's Quarters 😉

I turn around to look at the rest of the pack staring at the side probably contemplating if we should follow the sign or not.

Malia then emerges from the back of the pack and says, "you see the sign we are going this way! I may not trust this creep, but every time we don't follow his orders something goes wrong. My suggestion is that we follow the sign. You guys can come with me or you can stay here because Stiles is in trouble."

Everyone is completely silent until I speak up and say, "you heard the girl!"  I turn to face her, "lead the way!" Malia smiles and heads to the left, following the direction the arrow on the sign is pointing to.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles-POV

I hear echoes coming from the hallways. "Stiles!  Stiles, just know that we are here to save you."

They're here and they are unharmed.  This makes no sense why would whoever is doing this just let them waltz in.  No guards, no traps, no guns I haven't heard any screams so that's a good sign.  I have a bad feeling about this, though.  Is this a trap?

I reply back with, "I am in here guys! In my old room! Scott! Derek! Isaac! I am in here."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Malia-POV

I flinch at the sounds of Stiles' voice in the hallway and I run towards the echoes of him. Stiles calls a few more words out and reveals his location. When I arrive at the door that I hear the echoes coming from I look through the small window on the door to peer through the inside of the room and Stiles' is in my limited view of the room.  He is strapped down on the bed. The door is locked so I swing my leg back with force and kick the door down.

"He's in here guys," I yell before entering.

I run over to Stiles and use my claws to tear the cuffs off that are around his wrist, stomach, and ankles. "Are you okay, Stiles?"

"If you mean emotionally then definitely no.  But physically I think I'm okay."

I smile at Stiles and give him a hug because I am just glad to know that he's alright.

I notice shadow figures spread across the floor and then I realize that it is only the pack standing in the doorway.

When we break free from our hug, Stiles immediately goes over to Scott and they hug it out.