Chapter 36

Picture: Isabelle's hair

A/N- I'm ending this story on this chapter, I will try update my other stories, but I think this needs to end, I will probably write a story about their future at some point :) Thanks for reading, love y'all ~ Ashleigh xx

------------ 5 years later -----------------------

Grace's pov:

I'm 21 now, I got married to Izzy, everything in my life's changed. I'm glad to have Jake and Ella adopt me, it really made me feel worth something, I love them more than anything, Storm still isn't married to Eugenia, but they had a child, so I'm an auntie to them, I want to have kids, but me and Izzy, need to think about it first, if we are ready for kids at 21, I'm not so sure yet, I want to see how I do with children first.

Your probably wondering what I got as a job, well I'm a hairdresser, Izzy, she became a beautician, an amazing one as well.

I still have my hair from how it was when I was 15-16 years old, didn't want to change it, but Izzy, she went wild, she has pink and purple hair. I decided on getting a tattoo, or 2, and so did Izzy. I had Isabelle tattooed on my wrist, and a half sleeve of roses.

Grace's tattoo half sleeve: http://madefortattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Half-Sleeve-Rose-Tattoo-Designs-For-Women.jpg

Izzy had: My name tattooed on her left wrist, roses all up her right hip, a feather on a chain on her left foot, and stars all on her right foot. A lot I know

Izzy's tattoos -

Left wrist tattoo: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/10/af/a9/10afa99311d8d62b0043a3ba0aa76c58.jpg

Right hip tattoo: http://tattoospedia.com/deepsearches/Hip%20Tattoos/Women's%20Side%20Hip%20Tattoos%201.jpg

Left foot tattoo: http://theceleb.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Foot-Tattoos-for-Women-9.jpg

Right foot tattoo: http://www.uniquetattooideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/shiny-swirly-stars.jpg

I was at the Gym working out, because why not? I mean it was only a 2 hour thing, and I had been half an hour, I was on the treadmill, Izzy was with me, we were working out partners, we wanted to be healthy, but we didn't go to the extremes, we had take away's and stuff, so long as we didn't over face ourselves.

I finished my work out, and went to shower in the GYM shower rooms, they were pretty good, and had cubicles for everything, so I had a warm shower, Izzy having one her self, we got changed and headed home. We sat on the sofa, when Storm came over, dropping off Jason, I smiled and said "Hi Jason." He looked like my brother, he smiled and said "Hi Aunt Grace, Aunt Izzy." Izzy smiles, making him a drink, and food, and sitting him down on the sofa, and put a movie on, so we watched it.

I was thinking back to the day I was told my brother I never even knew about was dead, I sighed Izzy looked at me, I wanted to know him, but I couldn't because he died and my stupid biological parents, had to give me up when I was born, but hey, if they hadn't I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't be happy.

This is how I was living my life now, happily married to the person I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

This is my happy ending :)

The End :)