Chapter 22

Picture: Grace's party dress

Jake's pov:

I knew Grace had, had a good time at her concert, but I knew the ATL guys all to well, and decided to surprise Grace for her birthday, I would invite one of Storm's ultimate favourite bands, and a few others.

----------------------------Time skip to 20th November a.k.a Storm and Grace's birthday---------------

I had invited all these bands around for the party:

- Falling in reverse have

- Motionless in white have

- All time low

- My band (A.K.A. Black veil brides)

- Asking Alexandria have

- Amy Lee (From evanescence)

- My chemical romance (even though they split up)

- Sleeping with sirens

- Pierce the veil have

They came around, and helped me set up, whilst Ella went and took Storm and Grace out, so that we could set up, she took them shopping for new stuff, that they wanted.

Coming back, I looked out the window, and made everyone hide, when they walked in, they frowned and said "What happened to Jake?" They turned the lights on, and everyone ran into the room screaming happy birthday at them. Storm looked shocked, and Grace was lost for words, Ella smirked at them, and walked over to me, Grace rushed upstairs, with Storm to put their party clothes on.

Coming back downstairs, Grace had her party dress on, and Storm had his dress shirt, skinny jeans and converse on, I smiled and said "You guys look amazing." Grace smiled at me, and Storm replied with "Same to you Jake." We laughed.

We partied the night away, playing party games for adults, and drinking, even though they just 16, oh well, we were their guardians/parents, and we allowed it.

Everyone stayed the night, so it was really late, before we headed off to bed.

I woke up at about 7am, and went downstairs, and got some paracetamol, and took them, then I made a huge pot of coffee, or should I say at least 3 pots of coffee, because the amount of people here. When everyone decided to get up, Storm went and talked to Asking Alexandria, Grace was sat talking with All Time Low, and I was just talking with everyone and anyone, currently I was talking to Sola, well Devin Sola, or Ghost, whatever people call him, aha. He said "So you working on anything at the moment?" I shook my head and said "Not yet, Andy's writing songs, but until he's finished, we can't sort out the instruments." He nodded laughing and said "I have the same problem with Chris, he takes his time, but hey, we want it right, so that the fans like it, we don't want to disappoint them." I nodded in agreement, and said "I would feel so ashamed, if I let my fans down, I mean, Grace and Storm, are fans of us, and I'm glad I adopted them, because they are the most amazing teenagers you will ever meet." He grins and replied back with "I bet they are, I was talking to Grace yesterday, and I we talked about the band and that, and I offered to get her and her girlfriend, Storm and his friend or someone he wants to bring, to a concert of ours that will be taking place next year. I want to see if they are ok with coming." I smiled and said "It'll be fine, thanks for asking though." He smiles, nodding.

All the bands went home, and I decided to go to the beach with Grace, Storm and Ella. So we packed out beach stuff and headed down to the beach.

Ella's bikini (copy and paste link, or click it if you can): http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqV,!icE1Nrnhvj,BN(Vu3B+ww~~0_35.JPG

Grace's swimsuit (copy and past link, or click it if you can): http://images.esellerpro.com/2367/I/379/75/lrgscaleSwimsuit%20Sugar%20Skull%20Z.jpg

The girls decided to head out into the water, whilst me and Jake set up or towels, and made sure that it was safe, and then we ran into the water, splashing the girls, who laughed, and threw water back at us. We splashed each other, and then Storm picked Grace up and threw her fully in the water, and when Grace came back up, she shoved Storm in laughing.

Storm saw his ex-girlfriend, and frowned and said "Whats she doing here?" Grace looked over rolled her eyes and said "Ignore the bitch, she isn't worth it." I rose my eyebrows and Ella shook her head and said "Take Grace's advice, she'll leave if you ignore her." He nodded, and went back to messing around with Grace, me and Ella headed back to the towels, Ella started sunbathing, and I was just relaxing watching everyone on the beach, all of a sudden a little boy, came over and said "Where's my parents?" I looked at him and said "Are you lost?" He nodded, I got up and said "Lets go find your parents little one." I put my hand out, which he took, we looked around, he pointed to someone, and I ran over with him, they looked at him and said "OMG, thank you so much, for bringing him back, he must have wandered off." I chuckled and said "It's fine." I walked back to my towels and shook my head, Ella asked "What?" I sighed and said "Parents need to take better care of their kids, instead of letting them wander off." She chuckled, shaking her head at me.

A/N- I'm sorry about the lack of drama in this story, I'm going to try and put some in soon, and thank you for reading, and adding it to your library's guys, I keep getting notifs about it, and I got the motivation to start updating again because of it, but I've been busy and forgetting still. I love y'all ~ Ashleigh xx