Chapter 11

Picture: Tom

Storm's pov:

I was being shaken awake by Grace, she smiled and left, to downstairs, so I followed, we sat down, at the table, with Jake, as Ella, was making him, just grumbled because he wanted to help. Soon Ella put down our plates of pasta bake in front of us, I said "Thanks." She nodded and we started eating. Grace said "New favourite, you're a good cook." Ella blushed and said "Thank you, I'll make it, some other time."

We wolfed it down, we soon heard a knock on the door, Jake went and answered it, and shouted "Storm and Grace, someone's here for you." We both got up, Jake went and started clearing the table, person was Tom, from the home, he said "Hey, you guys want to come hang out?" Grace nodded, I did as well. We told Jake, got our shoes and left.

Tom said "So how are you guys?" I smiled and said "We're doing fine, what about you?" Tom nodded and said "I'm good, I'm fine with Jenna." We nodded and went to a park, we sat on the grass. Tom then said "Sorry about not doing anything about the bullies there." Grace said "It's fine not like you could do much." He frowned and shook his head. They both looked at me, and I just shrugged, not knowing what to say.

We stayed out in the park for ages, then Tom said "You want to come to a party?" I shook my head, Grace nodded, so she went, I told Jake, when I got home and went to bed and sleep.

Grace's pov:

I was at a party, drinking alcohol, it burned my throat, but made me feel warm and alive, Tom went to go find his girlfriend , I didn't know anyone, I heard someone who was sober say something to someone, but I couldn't hear.

I got way too drunk, but I carried on partying, way into the night. But then a guy tapped me, we talked for a while and then, I made the mistake of going with him, and screwing him. His name was Oliver. I then had to throw my clothes on and head home.

I struggled and fell, so I got my phone and called Ashley, he groaned and said "Grace?" I was in pain and said "Can you get me?" He said something and then went "Yh, where are you?" I told him my surroundings,  he said he'd be here in 2 hours, but during those 2 hours, Oliver, came and raped me, I groaned and put my clothes on.

When Ash came, he saw me and carried me to his car, he took forever to get to his house. He let me shower and gave me a top to wear. He hugged me close, when we went to sleep in his bed. I was struggling to sleep, but eventually fell asleep.