Chapter 2

Outfit for this chapter, when she getd changed at the home.

Graces pov:

When I woke up the next morning, I rolled over thinking I was in my bed and fell on the floor of the bus. Jinxx who was up just chuckled at me and helped me up asking "You OK?" I nodded, smiling at him. He smiled back and went back to making breakfast, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my phone and checked the time 8:30am, I sighed, I was gonna head back for around 10ish, because I wanted to chill in my room. Jinxx served breakfast and everyone came in and sat down eating, I looked at Jinxx and said "Wow you have amazing cooking." He laughed and thanked me, I checked the time, 9:30am, I sighed getting up and going to the bathroom with my clothes from yesterday and put them on, I dragged my hand through my hair, walked out grabbed my bag and phone.

All the guys decided to walk me to the home, because they didn't want anything happening to me, I sighed and said my goodbyes and they left. I went up to my room, grabbed my towel and clothes, and went and had a shower, after I finished, I got dryed and dressed and then went and did my hair, leaving it straight, I put my music on listening to Falling in reverse. I sang along.

Someone walked into my room, I looked up and saw Jenna stood there, she sighed and came and sat on my bed. I smiled slightly at her and said "Hey." She smiled and then said "Hey, so I know you like that band, and I know you would love to go to their concert, as much as I would love to buy you tickets, but I can't, and anyway, I also want to remind you, that tomorrow some people, are coming round to adopt." I smiled at her and replied with "Thanks Jenna, your the best." She laughed and I hugged her. She smiles and left me to listen to my music.

After a while, I got called down to lunch, I ignored everyone, I sat down and waited for Jenna and Tom to serve up, Tom was 16 and always helped Jenna, did I forgot to mention Tom? Also I forgot my twin Storm, he's a total sweetheart, he has a girlfriend, she's not pretty she's a slut, but he doesn't see that. Anyway, Storm and me were sat talking, our conversation went like this:

Storm - S
Grace - G

S: I missed you last night
G: I know but I'm back, hopefully we can be adopted together
S: Hopefully because I won't leave you behind
G: This is why I love you
S: I know

Soon we got our lunch and ate that all really fast, then we decided to go to our room and chill without any disturbances. We sat listening to Nirvana and chilled, I got my drawing pad out and started drawing Storm, and Storm just sat reading and chilling.

After a while, I finished drawing and smiled and then showed storm, he smiled, then he got up and went for a shower, I signed not knowing what to do, Tom came past and looked at me and then headed off into his room, I sighed, I heard my phone go off and I looked at it and saw a random number, I instantly knew the number as a sales person number, I declined and blocked the number and when it rang on Storms I did the same.

Storm came back into the room and smiled at me, I smiled back and checked my twitter and Facebook, nothing, Storm smiled and put a movie on, I smiled back and he settled on his bed, we watched loads of movies and then we had tea and watched more movies, then we turned it off and talked for a while and scrolled through our twitters and listened to music and chilled, Jenna and Tom said night when they came in because they we're going to bed, I smiled and then eventually me and Storm slowly drifted off to sleep.