Chapter 16

Jakes pov:

It was hours before Andy and Juliet had to leave, I knew I had to go to the studio tomorrow, it would be pleasant. Grace and Storm had to go to school, so when eating tea, I said "Hey Storm, Grace, I can drop you off at school tomorrow, I'm heading to the studio and I'm going by." Storm smiled and nodded, Grace looked at me and finished eating and said "Sure, thanks." I smiled and nodded, when everyone was done, Grace and Storm, washed and dried, I looked at them and said "You didn't have to." They smiled and shrugged slightly.

------------------- next day ------------------

I was awake and ready, waiting to take them to school, they were finishing getting ready when I shouted "Hurry, we can't be late." They came running, we all said bye to Ella. I got in the car and got it started, then drove to their school. When we got there, Grace smiled and said "Bye, see you tonight." I nodded and Storm said "Bye, thanks for the ride, and see ya tonight." I nodded and drove off.

When I arrived at the studio, CC greeted me, with his usual hyperness, he said "Heyy, how are you? How's everyone at home?" I chuckled and said "Hey CC, I'm good, and Ella's fine, she's enjoying the company, Grace is doing good, she's just doing her own thing, Storm is doing great, he wants to learn loads of new things. Anyways, where is everyone?" He shrugged and said "I think Ashley is here, and I think Jinxx just arrived after him. As for Andy, I think he should be here soon." I nodded, Ashley came in, Jinxx behind, him, I smiled and said "Hey guys." Ash nodded and sat besides me and said "Recording the new album today?" I shrugged and soon Andy and our tour manager Brad (I dunno his name) arrived, he smiled.

Brad sat down and said "So you are probably wondering why I am asking you to come here today? Well the first thing is, that yes, we are in fact going to record a new album today, and that it will certainly be one of the best. But the other reason is, I am going to get you all on tour, if that's OK, and Jake, yes, Grace and Storm are allowed, and if you want your girlfriends if their not busy. Thats all, let's get on with this then huh?" We all nodded and got up and got our instruments, to start recording for the album.

Graces pov:

It was before registration, I was at my locker with Storm and Izzy, I went to open it, but on my locker was a note saying

Grace, no one likes you, your an Goth freak, no one likes people who are different, you can hang out with snotty people, but if you change, maybe you will have a chance with us popular ones and maybe you will have a chance with me, you know, the jaw dropping hot footballer, Zeke.

I rolled my eyes, and ripped it from locker and threw it in the nearest bin, Zeke came over and said "So you read it, you gonna change?" I shook my head and said "Zeke, there's no chance in life that I will ever change for you, or anyone, I will never date you, I have my eyes set on someone else." He rolled his eyes and pinned me to my locker and tried to kiss me, I kicked him, where the sun doesn't shine, he groaned, his girlfriend came over and slapped me and took her boyfriend away and said "Slut, everyone grace is a Slut and tried to steal my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and stuck my fingers up at her, she gasped in shock and said "Your so rude." I shook my head and we all walked off, to registration, but everything also kicked off there, everyone was name calling and stuff.

I was bored by the time it was lunch, I had heard every insult, and just sat and ate my dinner, listening to them talk about me, I chuckled at some of the stuff said. Storm rolled his eyes and Izzy, just sat there silent as ever. I finished dinner and so did they, so we got up and left the dinner hall and went wherever.

A/N- Hey, so I managed to update today, because I walked out of school, because apparently my hair doesn't fit the rules, so I came home, I have to dye it all black, I hope I don't get put in isolation tomorrow, if I do, I'm gonna kick off, I can't stand my school, their so pathetic, sorry for ranting anyways enjoy ~ Ashleigh xx