Chapter 32

Picture: What BVB are wearing at the wedding

------ Day of the wedding ----------

Grace's pov:

Ella was sat calmly, waiting for her hair to be done, so then she could move and let everyone else get their hair done, and then our makeup.

After a little while we were done, and all we had to do was get in the dresses, in which we slipped on, Juliet helped Ella tie her dress up. Ella smiles, looking at everyone, she took the flower girls hand, and went into the limo, her Dad helping her with the dress. Everyone got in, and soon we were off.

Arriving at the church, Ella sat there staring into space, I think she was nervous about the wedding, and how well it would go. She climbed out after everyone else, the little flower girl, walked up to the door, then Ella and her Dad holding her arm in his. Then us behind Ella.

We heard the music start, and someone opened the doors for us, and the flower girl threw little petals everywhere, and stood at the front, whilst Ella walked down the aisle. Jake stood at the front smiling brightly at his soon to be wife. I smiled behind her, and looked at Juliet, and Sammi, who just had wide smiles.

----- Vows ----------

Jakes vows "

Whatever lies ahead, good or bad, we will face together.

Distance may test us for a time, and time may try us.

But if we look to each other first, we will always see a friend.

Ella, look to me for all the days to come;

today I take my place as your husband."

Ella's vows "

Whatever lies ahead, good or bad, we will face together.

Distance may test us for a time, and time may try us.

But if we look to each other first, we will always see a friend.

 Jake, look to me for all the days to come;

today I take my place as your wife."

The priest said "Does anyone object before they exchange rings?" No one said anything so the priest carried on saying "You may exchange rings." So they put the rings on each others hands, and then he said "You may kiss the bride." In which Jake, swung Ella down, and kissed her on the lips, and everyone clapped enthusiastically.

We went to the after ceremony and had our tea, and drinks there, and then Jake, took Ella's hand, and took her to the dance floor, slow dancing the night away with her. Everyone else got up to do so. CC saw me watching everyone, and took my hand, and danced with me for little while, til Jake took me, and Ella took Storm, and we danced with them.

After the after ceremony, Ella and Jake went to hotel, before they went on their honeymoon tomorrow, and I went with Jinxx and Sammi, to their place.

Wedding cake: http://www.wedding-cakes-for-you.com/images/bittersweets-black-wedding-cake.jpg

Wedding ring: At last I see the light - Tangled