Chapter 4

Picture: Jenna

Grace's pov:

I went off the bus for a minute and went and hugged Jenna, I said "Thank you for looking after me and being my carer." She smiled and hugged me and said back "I didn't mind, I mean, your parents left you here, you and Storm needed somewhere to live and I made that happen. Now go enjoy your life living with your fav band." I chucked and hugged her again an left to go back to the bus, Storm said his goodbyes to her and soon we were off.

We were talking and Jinxx said "Tell us about yourselves, Grace first." I nodded. I took a breath, because I would probably have to say a lot of things.

I proceeded to say "Well, when I was born me and Storm got put into a care home, I grew up their and was friends with one of the girls, Chloe, but she then became best friends with Carrie, this was when we were 8 and they started bullying me and Storm, Jenna didn't know, because they did it when she wasn't around, Tom caught them a few times, but he was like 10 at the time. We never got adopted or anything, when I was 9, Storm found out about your band and other bands and we started listening to you, when I was 10, I decided to become goth and dress in all black, the bullying got worse at school, an everything went down hill, me and Storm barely spoke to people and just did what we normally did, then everything carried on like that and the other day, I went on a walk and you know what happens after that." They all nodded and sat there in silence.

Storm spoke up and said "Mines nothing different really from Graces story."

Everyone nodded and smiled, Jake spoke up and said "Thanks for telling us. We really appreciate it, oh and yh were going on warped tour, tomorrow, so you'll get to meet other bands and Andys best friend Ronnie." Andy just laughed at me and Storms faces. We were shocked and surprised.

Storms pov:

I really loved being with black veil brides, CC being CC, was hyper and kept talking to Grace, I sat awkwardly because I was used to being ignored. Ashley just spoke to me and said "You have a girlfriend Storm?" I shook my head. He frowned and said "Wanna talk about it?" I looked at him and said "If you want." He nodded and so I said "My ex, she broke up with me today, she said she met someone else and that she didn't want a long distance relationship, and that she had lost her feelings for me, so did I." He nodded and patted my back.

I got up and went to the bunks and climbed into mine and sighed. I put my earphones in and listened to happy song by bring me the horizon. This could possibly be my favourite song by them, I knew they were going to be on warped tour, I knew every band that was on warped tour. Nothing surprising seeing as though it was my dream to go to warped tour.

I wondered what we would do about school, hopefully we wouldn't have to go, I mean I knew we would, or we could do online lessons, whilst their busy, writing songs and talking to their tour manager.

Jakes pov:

I knew what I was gonna do about school for them already, I was gonna get them to do online school. It's easier, then it isn't as hard and they can finish doing whatever, I bet they can't wait to meet Ella, I know she can't wait to meet them.

It's gonna be a while before they meet Ella, maybe I can get her to come for a day or 2 and spend some time with them and then she can go back to modelling, because when I'm tour, she's mainly modelling. Works out well for us. Sammi can't wait to see them either and as for Juliet, well she's gonna be with us on our bus for the whole of warped, because her and Andy are dating. So they get to meet their aunts at some point.

Storm had disappeared, I saw him head to the bunks, I hope he's ok, Andy smiled at me and said "Don't worry too much, I think it's just a bit much that he's been adopted by one of his favourite bands, members, and that he needs some time to get used to it." I nodded and smiled at Andy and said "Your right Andy thanks man." He nodded in response.

Later on that evening, Storm joined us in pizza (my favourite food of all time and my choice of food) and watching a film batman (Andy's choice and also Andy's favourite film of all time.) After the film finished, we decided to brush our teeth and get our pyjamas on and then head off to bed.

A/N - sorry about this sucky chapter, but hey, I might try and do another update later for you, where they arrive to warped tour and the next day and they meet Juliet and Ella will probably join them later on in the week, maybe. Love y'all my lil minions ~ Ashleigh xx