Chapter 8

Picture: Eugenia Cooney

Storms pov:

I'm telling you know, never get drunk, its so bad. My head is pounding, it hurts to move, I heard someone move and pulled my curtain open, it was Ashley, looking normal, I whispered "Erm... Ash, can you get me some head ache pills." He nodded and came back with a packet, he gave me 2 and an ibuprofen and did the same with everyone else. I got dressed and said "Hey, I'm going on a walk, I'll come back later, I just want to see if I can walk this hang over off." Jake nodded. I walked out of the bus and headed off around town.

I decided to buy some new stuff, I bought about a bunch a of new skinny jeans, and band merch not that I can list because I have too much. I wandered around wanting to get Jake and Ella something for being such good parents, even though I've known them what 2 weeks personally, I found Ella a really nice necklace and matching bracelet, and Jake, well the best guitar strap and a necklace.

After a few hours, my head had stopped hurting, I looked around, my ex girlfriend was there, I sighed and walked past her, she tripped me up and said "Whoops I'm sorry." I knew she was being sarcastic, I just got up and a shop assistant helped me pick up my things, she smiled and handed me my bags and said "Here you go." I smiled and thanked her. I headed off to the bus and put the stuff away, I had a surprise for Grace. Someone came knocking on the bus door, I opened it and oh my god, the gorgeousist person was stood there. Eugenia, I smiled and let her in, she sat down and said "So Storm, I've contemplated on this for a while, but I've liked you for a while, well since I met you and....." I cut her off by kissing her, she kissed back, we made out and I pulled away and said "Calm down Eugenia, I like you as well and I know we have known each other a little while, but I was wondering, if you would like to date me?" She grinned and nodded and said "Yes." I smirked to myself and thought, I have scored.

I took Eugenias hand and walked out of the bus with her to where BMTH was playing, we stood and watched them play, they were a great band, I loved watching them, Oli noticed me and winked, I chuckled and Eugenia blushed.

Graces pov:

I walked around on Andy's shoulders, Juliet smiling every now and then. Jake shaking his head and walking around with his arm around Ella's shoulders, Jinxx was talking with CC and Ashley, they were all talking, Drake came over and said "Hey you seen Eugenia or Storm?" We shook our heads and Jake said "What's wrong?" Drake said "Nothing, just looking for them, cos we were going to watch you play now..... oh here they come." We all saw them waking and holding hands and laughing. Jake looked shocked, I stared in shock as well. Storm goes "Hey guys, me and Eugenia are dating." Jake looked like he was going to give the dad talk, but Ella gave him a look to stop him, so he closed his mouth.

We watched the band play and then we hung out with bands all night, we were having fun, Vic and Kellin, were being funny and flirting with each other purposely. I got up and headed to a bathroom. I relieved my self, washed my hands and looked at my self in the mirror, I messaged Andy, telling him I was going on a walk.

I walked into a field and sighed, I sat down by a little stream. Then everything happended so quickly, a man came he was around 18, I knew he was drunk, but he pulled me up and startes touching me sexually, I was about to scream when he said "You scream and I'll kill you, you tell anyone your dead." I nodded but tried to get him off of me, but he got so strong, he ripped my clothes off, and raped me, he did it for so long and hard it hurt. When he left, I fell to the ground, whimpering.........

A/N- Heyyy, a few weeks since I updated, but here it is, oh and a cliffhanger, find out if grace is OK and tells anyone in the next few chapters, also I do remember her hurting her ribs, but she was only bruised, so she'll be sore there. Love y'all my lil minions ~ Ashleigh xx