Chapter 23

Picture: Ellie

A/N - Heyyyyy, if you don't like smut, I will put a smut warning, so that you can skip it, and I will tell you when it has ended, love y'all ~ Ashleigh xx

Storm's pov:

How the fuck could my ex, be here, was I dreaming, I had moved away from the care home, and further away from her house. Ellie looked over, her eyes sparkled, she walked over and said "Heard you moved on, got a new girlfriend Eugenia or something?" I gulped nodding, she smiled and said "She's here today. I've seen here." I looked around, and saw Eugenia, I got up from the water and went over to Eugenia, she smiles and said "Hey Stormy." I smirked at the nickname and said "Hey darling." I looked Eugenia up and down, she looked beautiful as always, I smiled at her and said "You look perfect, as always." She blushed and hugged me, she pulled back, and I leant up and kissed her, softly.

I took her hand, and took her to my family, Jake smiled at Eugenia, and Ella, blinked a few times, sitting up, before smiling and shaking Eugenia's hand and saying "Are you must be Eugenia, the girl that Storm day dreams about, and sometimes sleep talks about." I blushed, she giggled and nodded, I shook my head at Ella, and sat down, with Eugenia sat beside me, her head on my shoulder.

Grace's pov:

I was stuck with Storms ex, she hadn't really changed in my opinion. She glared at me and said "Stop staring ugly." I rolled my eyes and said "Look at yourself in a mirror." I know that pissed her off, as she slapped me, so I hit her back, it wasn't exactly a nice normal girly fight, nope, it was like a guys fight, in the water.

I punched her when she was off guard, whilst she held her jaw, I kicked her really hard, knocking her in the water, but she got up, and dragged me down in the water, trying to drown me, I gasped for air, coming back up, I slammed my foot into the back of her legs, knocking her down, repeatedly punching her in the face, then I got slammed my foot into her ribs, and walked off to my family, leaving her to slowly drown, before I shouted "YOU FUCKING SLUT, DON'T COME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN, OR IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU!!!!" She grunted and fell over trying to get up.

Walking back to my family, I felt blood dripping. I put my hand to my nose and looked at my hand, I groaned, because of the blood, now my girlfriend would be questioning me tonight, when she sleeps over. Jake gasped, and took me to the bathrooms, and sorted me out, he dabbed at my nose gently, and cleaned me up, Ella came in, knowing I wanted makeup and handed me her make up bag, I smiled and said "Thanks." She nodded, and said "What happened?" I told her everything that had happened just now, she nodded and hummed in response every now and then, showing she was listening, I finished my makeup and we went to join the others, and we went back to the house.

-------------- Later that night --------------------

Everyone had gone out for the night, I just wanted to rest, and I waited for Izzy to come over. She came over, and knocked on the door, I opened it, she gasped when seeing me and asked concerned "What has happened to the love of my life?" I sighed, and pointed to the sofa, where she sat down, and I joined her, she sat cross legged, and I started with "Well, I'll start from what has happened in the past with this girl, leading up to now, and what happened..." I told her everything, while Izzy sat there staring in shock, afterwards, she looked angry and upset, and said "Why? That's not nice." I sighed and nodded in agreement.

-----------------------------SMUT WARNING!!!!-----------------------------

She looked at me, eyeing me up and down, she leans in and kisses me, I kiss back, smiling slightly. We made out, she pushed me back on the sofa, hovering over me, kissing me on my lips, then moving to my jaw, kissing me along there, slowly going down to my shoulder, and finding my sweet spot, where I moaned upon saying "Izzy..." She giggles and carrys on, so I couldn't stop moaning, I kept louder with it, as she was sucking my sweet spot. She got up, and put her arms out, and said "Jump into my arms." I jumped into her arms, and she carried me to my room.

She threw me on my bed, and climbed on top of me, we carried on with our make-out session, it was getting heated by the minute. And eventually, she grabbed my top taking it off my head. She slid her hands from my neck to the waistband of my skinny jeans, so I moaned a bit loud, she giggled, I sat up, and slid her top of top off and over head, throwing it across the room, then I unbuttoned her pants, and slowly slid them down, whilst kissing her. She took my pants off, me moving about so that she could get them off, leaving us in our underwear, where we kept kissing.

I slid my hand to the back of her bra, and unhooked it, and ripped it off, letting her boobs free, then I slid my hands down to knickers/boxers (what ever the fuck you want to call them), I licked her stomach all the way up her neck and to her lips, whilst she ripped my underwear off, I smirked, and she giggles. I let her put her fingers in my mouth, wetting them, and then she slid them one, by one into me, I moaned loudly saying "Izzy..." She smiles, and starts fully going for it, whilst I just touched her in places, making her moan loudly as well saying "Just... f-f-fuck me... Grace." I smiled slightly.

We swapped after a while, so it was me then fingering her, and Izzy touching me. She moaned really loudly saying "OMG, YOU ARE SO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS!!!!" I smirked, and kept going, then, after a little while, we ended up 69ing, we kept coming back for again, or to let out the moans that built up inside of us, she then shouted "FUCK I'M GONNA LET GO!!!"

-------------- End of smut -------------

I got up from the bed, barely able to walk, and pulled Izzy up, I dragged her to the bathroom, and turned the shower on, then I jumped in, as well as Izzy and we showered together. She was silent through it, I knew she was tired, so once I finished, I got out, put my PJ's on, and put a film into the DVD player, and Izzy climbed into the bed, and we watched a film, slowly falling asleep together, me wrapped up in her arms, and her legs been tangled up in mine. I feel slowly into a dark, slumber.