Chapter 26

Picture: Birth Dad

Grace's pov:

After yesterday, and that's events, I wasn't exactly, a happy bunny, as most people would say. But anyways. Ella wanted to take me dress shopping, along with Sammi and Juliet. So we jumped into Juliet's car. And she drove us to a dress shop.

We got out of the car, and went into the shop, a young beautiful woman, came over, and said "Hi, you in need of help?" Sammi smiled, and Juliet nodded, pointing to Ella and saying "Her wedding dress please, and us bridesmaid dresses. Thank you." The woman smiled and said "Ok, come this way please." We followed her, to a bunch of dresses. I learned the womans name is Amber.

Amber said "Who's dresses, we looking for first?" Ella thought, and said "The bridesmaids please." Amber nodded, and took in our appearances, she grins, and rushes off, and comes back with a bunch of dresses. She tells us to go into the changing rooms, and hands us our dresses. So we get changed, and go show Ella and Amber. They both shook their heads. So we got our next dresses, and tried them on, coming back out, Ella frowns, and Amber looks shocked, but they say no, so 3rd time hopefully lucky. When we came out, we wore black dresses, with flower pattern on them, and ribbon around the hem and waist, and netting falling down slightly on it. They both gasped and Ella said "Them dresses, are the ones." We grinned.

Next it was Ella's turn. So we took the dresses off, and got back into our normal clothes, then came back out the changing rooms, and handed them back to Amber, who put them in their bags, and put them down next to Ella, and put the others back, and grabbed some wedding dresses, for Ella to try on. She came back, and handed Ella her first dress, so when she came out, it looked stunning on her, it was white, with embodied roses on, and it was corset like at the back, with ribbon around the waist, that reached the floor on the bottom of the dress, and it was tied in a bow, and also had flowers on it. We all liked it.

We bought the dresses, and Sammi said she would hide them in here house, so we took them to Sammi's and dropped her off, then Juliet dropped us off, by this time it was tea time, so Jake and Storm had finished cooking, and we sat down, and we ate their food. I grinned and said "Wow, that's fucking good." Jake laughed and thanked me.

We went into the living room, and sat and watched a film. After a few films, I fell, asleep. I felt someone pick me up, and carry me to my bed, before I fell into a deep slumber.

A/N- 2 updates in one day, whoopee, so proud, aha, I'll put the dresses up in the next chapter tomorrow, if I update then, haha. Love y'all ~ Ashleigh xx