Chapter 35

Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/double_date_night/set?id=197424139

Storm's pov:

Jinxx and Sammi weren't mad when I told them why we skipped school the other day. But we weren't sure about Jake and Ella yet.

They were back home today, and everyone was at their house, Ella looked at me and Grace and asked "So you both really hate school?"

I nodded, and said "I already know what I want to do with my life. As does Grace."

Jake looked between us and said "What is it that you both want to do?"

Grace sighed and said "Hair dressing, but I have my grades, I can't be bothered with carrying on in school no more."

I looked at them and said "I want to work in a music shop."

Ella nodded and said "Well if you both can get jobs, then you can drop school." Me and Grace jumped up and hugged them tightly. I ran to my room and phoned Eugenia, who answered quickly.

Eugenia: Hey Storm

Me: Hey Eugenia, if I get a job in a music store, I can drop school, and spend more time with you, oh and also would you like to go on a double date with me, my sister, and her girlfriend. If so, dress formally."

Eugenia: Awww, that's so good to hear, and yes, what time?

Me: 6pm be ready

I heard her laugh slightly at me, and we both said bye, and I hung up.

I ran into Grace's room and told her, she seemed happy, Izzy was with her, sat on the floor, messing with an elastic band, I snorted upon seeing this, and walked into the bathroom, going to have a shower. In which I relaxed for 10 minutes, washed my hair and body, got out, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in a formal outfit.

The girls were already ready, we walked downstairs, Jake and Ella shouted "Have fun and be safe." We laughed and nodded in agreement. Climbing into the car, we drove to Eugenia's, I got out, and walked up to the door, knocking on it, I waited for a minute, and she came to the door, I smiled at her outfit, and kissed her lightly, taking her hand, after she locked the door, and I walked to the car, opening the door, and closing it, before getting into the drivers seat and driving to the fancy restaurant.

We got there, and I opened all their doors, closing them behind them, and we walked in, whilst a waiter held the door open, I nodded at him in oppose to say thanks. He smiled at me. I walked to the desk place, and said "Table for 4, under the name of Pitts." The waitress smiled, and lead us to our table and said "I'm your waitress tonight, and my names Carolyn. Here's your menus, and I will be back shortly to take your drinks order." I thanked her, and she walked away, and went to another table, I looked at my menu, and decided on lemonade, whilst the others, would probably drink wine or something, not that I was bothered, I was paying tonight, and decided on an expensive place.

I asked "What would you all like tonight?" Eugenia looked at me and said "Red wine." The others agreed with her, I smiled. Carolyn came back and said "What would you like to drink?" I told her our order, she smiled at me politely, and glared at Eugenia, knowing instantly she was my girlfriend, because we were holding hands.

We had ordered our meal and everything at this point, and I was sat enjoying it, we were going to have dessert at some point, but we were finishing our meal. Carolyn took our plates away, and brought back the menus for desserts. I was sat picking, when she came over, and asked "Have you picked?" We all nodded, and I told the orders.

Taking her time, Carolyn brought back our desserts, but she purposely spilled all of Eugenia's ice cream down her, and then she gasped and said "Oh I'm sorry, so clumsy." Then she went to grab some paper napkins, and purposely, knocked Eugenia's red wine all down her. I was fuming and said "I want to speak to your boss." Carolyn said "But it was only an accident." I glared at her and Eugenia spoke up, shouting "I SAW THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES, YOU'RE JEALOUS I'M WITH AND YOU'RE NOT WITH HIM, SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT THE ACT OF PRETENDING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, BECAUSE ALL OF US AROUND THIS TABLE AND YOU KNOW FOR A BLOODY GODDAMN WELL FACT THAT IT WAS ON PURPOSE!" I was shocked at Eugenia shouting, everyone was staring at us

The manager comes over and said "What in the world is going on here?" He looked at Eugenia, and saw red wine and ice cream all over her, then he looked at Carolyn, and saw ice cream on her hands, and red wine stained her white little apron. His eyes went wide and he said "Carolyn your fired, you won't be getting your pay check this month, due to the fact that you have purposely ruined this young lady's clothes and ruined her meal." She rolled her eyes, and walked out, he sighed, and apologised to us all, we just got up and left.

Arriving back at my house, I walked in fuming slightly, Jake looked at me and said "What's wrong?" So I told them what had happened, Ella gasped, and got up, getting Eugenia, a towel and some of her pyjama's, so she could sleep, and have a shower. Eugenia accepted them and went in the shower. I went to my room, and climbed into my pjs and Eugenia came in, so we watched a film on Netflix and fell asleep together.