Chapter 7

Graces pov:

I was still with Shannon and Alex at their merch tent, but Bryan came over and said "Heyyyy, it's my new friend Graceeee." Shannon started laughing and shaking her head at us and Bryan just grinned and hugged me lightly, he then said "You still hurting? By the way, everyone knows about the accident, Jake told us to be careful with you." I nodded and said "I think I'll be fine, just bruised, and achy, but I'm taking pain killers for it." He nodded and said "So long as your doing well, oh and Kyle and Drake might come later on, or should I say Drakes coming now." I laughed and saw Drake, who grinned and high fived me, I stood their thinking about all the bands I could talk to, Drake said "Hellooooo, anyone there?" I shook my head and said "Sorry, was spacing out, anyway, can I go talk to some bands, anyone wanna join?" They all shook their heads and Bryan said "I'll tell Jake later on if he comes." I nodded, I walked off.

I looked around wondering, which band I go to. Soon, I felt someone grab my shoulder, I turned around and it was Ghost, he smiled and said "You OK?" I nodded and smiled slightly and he said "Come with me." I frowned, but still went, we got to a place, where Ricky and Chris was sat, I sighed, I felt awkward, Chris spoke saying "I know you feel awkward, I want to say sorry about when you first met, and I heard about what happened, Im glad your ok." Austin walked over with Oli, I smiled slightly, Oli said "Hey, Chris, Ricky, Ghost, your sets on in a few, Angelo wanted me to remind you. Oh hey Grace." I smiled as the others rushed off and Austin said "Hmm, anyways, I was wondering, do you want to find a park." I grinned and shouted "YES, I LOVE PARKS!!!" Everyone laughed and we ran to a park.

When we found a park, my ex bestfriend was there, I sighed and ignored that she was there, she was a whore, who always tried to get into guys pants, I tried to get her to stop, she never did, I think she became a stripper, wouldn't suprise me none.

Jakes pov:

I asked around, wondering where Grace had disappeared to, I wasn't mad about it, just worried, like any parent would be, but Damon, Drake, Shannon, Alex, Bryan and all that found me and Damon said "Hey, Grace is a park walking round with Oli and Austin, they asked us to tell you, as they couldn't find you, they said they will be back in time for your set and a few others." I nodded and walked off, finding Andy and Jinxx, CC must have disappeared with Ashley somewhere, Jinxx asked "You know where she is?" I smiled and nodded.

Dahvie and Jayy came over, just before our set, Grace was back and was talking with CC, Andy, and Juliet. Jayy said "Hey guys, were gonna watch you, before our set." I nodded, soon we headed on to play.

After we played, we watched blood on the dance floor, new years day, fearless vampire killers, and a few other bands and then, we talked to then for a while. We decided to go clubbing after eating.

Grace wore a black, just above the knee tight dress, and black heels, and Storm, just wore jeans and a t-shirt, we all did. We left the bus and met up with etf, botdf, fvk, and other bands that decided to join us, we walked there.

After a while, I think we were all drunk and didnt know what we were doing, Grace and Juliet left, probably back to the bus, Ella was with me, she was talking to Jinxx about Sammi, I was with Austin and Jayy, dancing on the dancefloor, cos we were enjoying ourselves, I saw Ella smile at me, she started laughing, I grinned at her.

When we left, we were so drunk, that I fell flat on my ass, everyone laughed, CC and Andy had to pull me up, we walked back, us all stumbling, slightly clinging onto one another, Ella clinging onto me, I smiled holding her, she was so beautiful, I loved this girl, so very much.

When we got back onto the bus, I stumbled with Ella, to our bunk, I fell onto it and she fell down besides me, I laughed slightly, soon we fell asleep.