Chapter 19

A/N- I'm sowwy guys for not updating, cos a) I'm trying to update other stories as well, and b) my laptop fan needed cleaning, and then I forgot about this story and only remembered just now, this is just a crappy filler chapter for y'all, anyhow, comment any ideas, or if you like the story comment below ~ Ashleigh xx

Storms pov:

I was watching Grace and Izzy eat cookie dough, I frowned, I wondered why Grace didn't tell me had feelings for her, then all of a sudden I heard "No that's mine, give me." Jake turned around chuckling because Grace and Izzy were fighting over food. Soon all of BVB and their army knew about Grace and Izzy, they were extremely accepting.

I shook my head, and went back to reading the book, I was reading, my thoughts had finally cleared up, and I enjoyed the peace I was going to get, I finished the book and went in search for the second one, finding it on a high shelf in the mini library we had. I used the ladder to get to it, and curled up by the fire, in a chair reading peacefully, just minding my own business. I was never the one for all the crappy relationship mush. 

After endless hours of reading, it was time for tea, and thank god, my stomach knew when it was tea, because I was starving and wanted food, so I walked into the kitchen and waited for tea to be served and then I sat down and ate it, joining in the conversation when necessary.

Finishing up tea, I washed up and then went and watched Netflix on my own for a while, just texting my friends. We were in a huge group chat, Grace was in it, but she was replying, we were laughing so much, it was unbelievable.

Ok, so some of you may think something is wrong with the way I am. But nothings wrong, I swear, I just need some time to myself, plus I need to find friends, cos when Grace and Izzy start ditching me, I will end up being a loner. I am fine, I just spend a lot of time watching others actions and stuff, I don't know why, I guess I'm kinda observant, when it comes to stuff like this.